On A Scale Of 1 to 10 What Type Of "Apostate" Are You?

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Bethel probably think I am a 10.

My old friends probably think I am a 3, as they don't really know what I am up to.

I think I am a 7, as I could do more than I do. Maybe that is left over JW thinking, "I am not exerting myself quite as much as I could to get through the narrow gate".

• Nathan Natas
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm a armchair apostate,,I like reading post here, I'm all out of anger,, I'm getting lazier in my latter part of life and don't live by any man's code, especially some empty headed old coots at bethel.

So maybe that makes me a 1 on the scale. Don't even think I got off my ass to go to an apostofest except maybe once even then I'm not a 100% sure. So on second thought put me down for a .5 or a .6.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Every single one of us is the Devil inside, according to INXS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPDh0F67YsA&feature=related

• chickpea
    chickpea

well since i was born into and baptized
    by my family into the catholic church and
    i left that one in the dust....

lets just say JWs werent the first
    beggars to carry me across the stream...

guess i am a repeat offender

• wobble
    wobble

Apostasy- "Renunciation of a religious faith or former loyalty". Penguin English Dictionary.

I guess we re all a "ten" by the above definition.

I don't think that most of the Witlesses I know think of me as an Apostate, just a dangerous thinker who asks them questions the cannot answer.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wobble beat me to it!!

Anyone who has renounced their faith is an apostate - so I class myself as a 10.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'll give myself a 6/10 I probably wont picket a DC/pepper spray dubs at the door but I''ll;

destroy all WT rags in a public place at every opportunity

make up to date comments on FB

speak to family and Dubs I meet in exposing the fraud they believe

I bet the apologists think I'm really impressive!(not)

• Scully
    Scully

What kind of score would a moderator on the most active exJW Internet forum get?

I think the rabid, pepper-spraying kind deserve a lower score than someone who has managed to use a great deal of stealth to maintain relationships within the JWs, not get DFd for Apostasy™, attends meetings (regularly or sporadically), and doesn't believe anything the WTS says.

The in-your-face kind of Apostates™ are what the WTS and JWs expect, to feed their persecution complex.

The ones who use stealth are thought of as fairly benign, but they represent a far greater "danger" in terms of having access to JWs and WTS publications.

• minimus
    minimus

I think I'm a 3 on the scale.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit