On A Scale Of 1 to 10 What Type Of "Apostate" Are You?

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

According to my mother I'm not on the scale cuz I was never baptised.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

A one is maybe the JW that KNOWS it's not the "Truth" and tells certain friends or family but it's kept to a quiet few.

I guess I'm a 0.5 then.

Still believe it's the closest to the truth but it's just FUBAR.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Perhaps the question should have been 'How active an apostate are you?', since it seems by the level of activity one engages in anti-jw, that most of the ratings have been affixed.

In that respect, I was once an 8 or 9. Now I don't waste much time with it, even here these days. A four?

Jeff

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Min ...
    ohhhhh ... sorry .... wrong thread
    Rub a Dub

Sooooo, that's why you call yourself rub a dub.

• Twitch
    Twitch

"Apostate" is not a word that is in my vocabulary. I am myself. I don't care at all what any JWs think.

Ditto.

I like the number 3 tho,...

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I moved out of my old territory not far 20 miles away, so when JW's knock on the door at my new place.... I'm polite.

When I'm back in my hometown and I bump into them (cause I know them) I turn into the Anti-Christ or A Dark Lord of the Sith, lots of whispering ( don't look in his direction, he eats children I hear). So I think they would rate me a 10.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Blondie)))..

LOL!!@FHN!!..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• read good books
    read good books

I think the point has been touched on but I consider the Watchtower Society the apostates if I have any beliefs anymore they line up more with traditional Christianities views on God and Christ being one, therefore the JW's with their de-emphasis of Jesus to me are the apostates. I guess to a stinking GB'er that would put me on the far end of the apostate scale, but who cares what an apostate organization that can't get the end of the world prediction right thinks of me. I call myself a perfect ten.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have never "abandoned" my old religion of JWism. I have built upon my understanding and grown beyond them.
    I don't actively do anything against them except help my wife and mother to think for themselves.

But if you told the JW elders from my wife's congregation that I post here and have read former members' books, they would put me in the "10" category. I say Zero, they say Ten, so I guess it averages out to Five.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If you define an apostate as someone who has left their old religion behind then I am one and proud of it. It means that I am now free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit