I will write down questions and start asking JW's for answers.

by XPeterX 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@XPeterX:

Use the following URL to go to the following website --

http://pastebin.com

-- and when you get there, type or paste into the "Post a New Pattern" edit box your 53 questions. Then change "Post expiration" from "Never" to "1 Day" ("Post exposure" will be set to "Public" by default, so leave this as is) and enter "53questions" in the "Name/Title" edit box (no need exists to enter an email address for security purposes since your post is set to "Public," and there are no passwords on this website). This is my tenth message so I'm not sure I'll be in a position to post anything else here for awhile. At any rate, I'll look for your post to appear by clicking the "Archive" button and searching for "53questions" within the next 24 hours (which is why I asked you to change "Post expiration" to "1 Day"), after which your post will be automatically deleted by Pastebin.com automation. I intend to answer all 53 of your questions accepting three of your four (4) conditions: "a)Use the Bible to answer. b)Don't change topic. c)And answer DIRECTLY." As for as your fourth condition "d)I want the answer well written," I'm going to be as brief as possible. It seems to me that you can always pose follow-up questions later.

• teel
    teel

Peter, are you an unbaptized publisher? Because if you are, even though they can't DF they can take that "privilege" from you, and announce your name. Most of the JWs will probably keep a distance from you then, in effect shunning you. Here's a copy of the current elder's book (soon to be replaced) to prepare yourself: http://www.4shared.com/file/62487460/676fa4ef/1991-Pay-Attention-Elders-Manual_with_NOTES.html?dirPwdVerified=d6acb320

• steve2
    steve2

Peter, why do you want to ask JWs questions that you know will make them suspicious of you? Cut the apron strings and investigate the questions yourself without needing to get any validation from a religion that has a low tolerance for independent thinking.

• fokyc
    fokyc

XPeterX said "Well I WILL get satisfactory answers and they know that I will do ANYTHING to achive it.""And YES I will ask a lot of questions."

I wish you all the best in your quest; I have tried this for over 50 years and have never ever had a question answered properly.

"Don't worry about that now, it will become clear as we go on."

"I will look that up and let you know next week."

And many other excuses; the ultimate is very often to start packing the briefcase and leaving in a very bad temper, never to return!

Obedience is what the dubs look for, just blind unquestioning obedience.

I have asked Co's Po's and written to the Branch office, their answers are usually opposed to the elders but referred back to them. Then the Elders just hate you for being educated and having the ability to write letters. Remember Elders are supreme and will always be right! They are appointed by Holy Spirit via the GB and the F&DS.

I look forward to your answers.

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

djeggnog: you have a p.m. teel:I have read most of this book especially the parts that have to do with me. steve2: I don't give a S*&t about suspicions,I have the right to get the answers I crave for from whichever source I want whenever I want.focyk: I am not like you.I will MAKE THEM=FORCE THEM to answer.Elders are not supreme and not always right.I will post the answer as soon as i have them.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

XPeterX: you are naive

Titus: you may be an active witness, but being here and especially taking part, makes you a bad one

• steve2
    steve2
    steve2: I don't give a S*&t about suspicions,I have the right to get the answers I crave for from whichever source I want whenever I want

Okay but your opening comment in your own thread gives the impression you're concerned about their reaction. If you really don't care about their suspicions, go ahead and ask them your questions directly. Best wishes.

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@Titus:

Use the following URL to go to the following website --

http://pastebin.com

-- and when you get there, type or paste into the "Post a New Pattern" edit box your questions. Then change "Post expiration" from "Never" to "1 Day" ("Post exposure" will be set to "Public" by default, so leave this as is) and enter "NobodyT" in the "Name/Title" edit box (no need exists to enter an email address for security purposes since your post is set to "Public," and there are no passwords on this website). This is now my 11th message, so I'm not sure that this message will go through. At any rate, I'll look for your post to appear by clicking the "Archive" button and searching for "NobodyT" within the next 24 hours (which is why I asked you to change "Post expiration" to "1 Day"), after which your post will be automatically deleted by the Pastebin.com automation. I intend to answer all of your questions at once. I do not need the actual URL that will be assigned to your Pastebin.com post since I should be able to find it easily using the "Archive" button.

• fokyc
    fokyc

I am not like you. I will MAKE THEM=FORCE THEM to answer.

Perhaps you can tell US exactly how you propose Making or Forcing elders to answer your questions?

I look forward to your future posts with great interest.

fokyc

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

XPeterX said:

I am not like you.I will MAKE THEM=FORCE THEM to answer.Elders are not supreme and not always right.I will post the answer as soon as i have them.

My reply: LOL each and every post you make casts more doubt that you are a JW. I am laughing as i read your ridiculous posts. You will force the elders to answer you. Umm, yeah ok. What are you going to do? Come armed with a weapon? I am sure you insisting to them that you want answer to questions they consider 'apostate' will make the cringe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit