Stopping in to say hello and share some good updates

by FlyingHighNow 63 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ray passed away, love.

Nothing else is new. Go live your life now... I miss you but I think it's best that you go. Take me with you... any chance you can bring a remorseful monkey along?

I think you know what I mean. Too much negativity isn't good for a person.

• flipper
    flipper

FHN- Glad to hear things are going well with you and your family. My wife and I send our love. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yes, THS is unrecognizable now. Mainstreet Tucker has changed quite a bit, too. But it looks very much the same. The stores and businesses have changed. I live about 15 minutes from downtown Tucker in Gwinnett County.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

a great big hey - and hugs - and a portion of grits, green fried tomatoes, mashed taters (loaded) fried apples, southern fried chicken, boiled peanuts and all other good southern stuff to you - one of my favorite people

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN - I am new to the forum, so I never knew you before. But I'm glad you have good news to speak of.
    Best of luck to you!

Thank you, Mentally Free. Life lobs flaming missiles at us sometimes, but fortunatly it also rains and puts the flames out. Then there is the dawn. Just ask Little Orphan Annie.

Darth, I always love a good well thought out compliment. I stole the hat from Billy. I don't think he's missed it yet.

Hi Quandry.

Lisa, I am surprised to find I have a slew of suitors. I have one I really, really like, but he lives to far away. He's a doll though.

Shamus, I'll be glad to take you with me. I could rent an organ and we could pander our way across the states and Canada. Just bring a cute hat and a little tin cup.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Flipper, my October 15th twin of a different mother. Thank you. Always good to see you.

Scarred, back in the day, Gwinnet was the boondocks. I miss those days.

Stilla, you remain one of my favorite people, too. Always a sweetheart to me. I haven't forgotten your fondest ambition. Nor have I forgotten your conditional proposal. I'll take some fried apples and boiled peanuts. I miss Georgia something fierce.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

yikes. I thought I edited out that hillbilly graphic.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Hi there, FHN! It's good to hear from you, and I'm glad things are going well for you and yours. Do drop by more often, and hang out for a while!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, tirebiter. Don't break a tooth now.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Flying, did you know that mentallyfree is the brother of leavingwt?

It's a happy story!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit