by FlyingHighNow 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Nice to hear you are all doing so well,

Cheers

Chris

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

My husband and I ate dinner about 3 weeks ago at a Creole restaurant in downtown Tucker. I remember you said you used to live there. Good to hear from you.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks, Black Sheep. Nice to see you. Scarred, that's cool. I did go to 6th and 7th grade in Tucker and then to Tucker High School. I stay in touch with a lot of buddies from THS. I understand they have redone the school and it's unrecognisable. How far do you live from there?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Sounds fab - love the hat! - all is well here, after a week of troubleshooting electrics on the car; Kelso the cat is 14 yesterday; reconnected with my best buddy from college; married life suits me...pretty boring by comparison!

• Violia
    Violia

check that pm one more time. I don't think there is anyway to know you have pm's w/o just cheking them.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Very cool, one day I aim to have a real Billy Jack hat. Glad you're doing well Void.

I'll check Violia.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

FHN - I am new to the forum, so I never knew you before. But I'm glad you have good news to speak of.

Best of luck to you!

-mentallyfree31-

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Billy Jack hat thank you.... I'm thinking where have I seen that hat before.

You wear it better than he did.

• Quandry
    Quandry

You sound very upbeat! Glad things are going smoothly for you!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I'm so glad you checked in. Things sound like they are moving on. Do you get to see and or talk to Mikey. I hated that the brothers were seperated.

*whispers* "are you dating any one special?"

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit