I want to know whether 607 is valid or not.

by XPeterX 157 Replies latest jw friends

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Peter stated:

http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/607/conclusion.html

Ha!The Bible is right.The destruction of Jerousalem took place in 607

It appears you chose to believe the clergy rather than the experts. You're free to do that. People have been doing it for centuries. That's how the churches stay in business...and business is booming!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I choose to believe the Bible, and all archaeological (including meticulous business records) and astronomical evidence shows the Biblically recorded event of the destruction of Jerusalem to have occured in 586/7BC.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    JWoods, I think you are right...this poster was quirky from the start.

I lost my first reply to you, Isaac, but I can specifically recall about a half a dozen really bizarre threads started by this poster on senseless and somewhat disturbing sex topics - seemingly for no reason but to cause a stir.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin
    JWoods, I think you are right...this poster was quirky from the start.

I lost my first reply to you, Isaac, but I can specifically recall about a half a dozen really bizarre threads started by this poster on senseless and somewhat disturbing sex topics - seemingly for no reason but to cause a stir.

I remember that to. One of his threads he wrote someone was 'majorly disfellowshipped'. That plus its wacky topics was enough to show me this is another lunatic.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    That plus its wacky topics was enough to show me this is another lunatic.

Well, he seems to at least have found a friend with poster Titus...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

There is one for everyone I suppose LOL

• Titus
    Titus
    Well, he seems to at least have found a friend with poster Titus...

Hey!

You must not take up my name in a worthless way, for I will not leave the one unpunished who takes up my name in a worthless way.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I didn't mean that in a bad way Titus. Sorry if it sounded that way.

• Titus
    Titus

Allright, allright...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

One can't use the bible to fix a date because the bible has NO DATES, it is base don events and reigns so we need SECUALR evidence to fix a date and you can't pick and choose which ones to use and which eveidence to follow so as to make it SUIT what you want.

Fact is, the bible is NOT in conflict with secular dating because the bible is DEPENDANT on secular dating.

You have to date the events of the bible based on secular dates, not the other way around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit