Bible-Believing Christians Who Don't Murder Disobedient or Alcoholic Children Are Practicing Moral Relativism and Turning Against God's Specific Instructions in Deuteronomy

by alice.in.wonderland 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

Meet GiordanoBruno:

Bible-Believing Christians Who Don't Murder Disobedient or Alcoholic Children Are Practicing Moral Relativism and Turning Against God's Specific Instructions in Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy 21:18-22: “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear."
  • sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That's why I give the Bible less credence than the ingredients listed on the Nilla wafers I'm now eating.

• yknot
    yknot

Most of us would cry out that with Jesus' death the Law ended.

_________

Question to consider: are there any Jewish sects that strictly practice the 'LAW'

I would also add the guy is just baiting...... so ignore his heiny, he really doesn't care about the response so long as people are responding in numbers

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Nilla wafers sure are good!

• yknot
    yknot

Oh and I typed out all of next weeks KM for you on the 'Nazi thread' .....first post pg 6. Scroll down and you will see a download link to the CF book too if you don't have one from the 2007 DC so that you can prepare for you Thrusday CBS/TMS/SM. Make a point about talking to the conductor about re-enrolling in the Ministry School too!

• yknot
    yknot

Nilla Wafers......

(shakes head, mumbles Okies living in Texas, shakes head again.....remembers brother (texan) living in Sweetwater now who likes Nilla Wafers still too---- shakes head .....maybe it is a boy -thing)

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Why yes...yes it is.

• yknot
    yknot

To sooner....

on the cheek cuz Nilla Wafer crumb are for your wifey

• garyneal
    garyneal

Um, huh?

I think I just woke up. Does Alice really want us to take this topic seriously?

I think I am going back to sleep now.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Is there a point to this topic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit