The crucifixion of jesus - the first state assisted suicide!

by alice.in.wonderland 59 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Mary
    Mary

The important thing is: I just found out that David Hasselhoff has returned to his character of Snapper on the Young and the Restless!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah,

They're always breaking. Of course, the screens always break on the iPhones, so ya gotta be careful too.

Plus your iPhone paraphanella, such as screen covers, protectors, etc., add another $60.00. But it's worth it.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Mary,

Are you shitting me? David Hasselhoff started in soap-operas and is returning?

Good place for his, um, awesome (pffffft) acting abilities..... (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

I would take an iPhone over a blackberry any day.

It seems like everyone I know with a blackberry has trouble with it.

Maybe I just know alot of stupid people....lol.

The iPhone has always been the best smart-phone. The only thing I liked better about certain other phones was the screen resolution. But the new iPhone has this:

Retina display.
    960 by 640 by Wow.

With a remarkable 960-by-640 resolution in a 3.5-inch screen, text and graphics look unbelievably crisp and sharp. Learn more

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

LOL!!!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Mary,

David Hasselhoff - WTF!!!! Talk to me, woman! (old watchtower mentality still coming out...)

• Mary
    Mary

God damn it Shamus, I nearly shit when I heard dat! I used to watch that damn show in the late 1970s and early 1980s when I was a yungun! I stopped watching it cause it got so damn dumb, but my older sister has watched it for like 35 years.........The only person I recognize on there now is Mrs. Chancellor.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Now let me get this perfectly clear: There is no bullshitting here...

David Hasselhoff if going back to a soap opera to work.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Hey, don't hassle the 'Hoff!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/yr/news/2419-david-hasselhoff-is-back-on-the-young-and-the-restless

IT'S TRUE!!! IT'S TRUE!!!

Oh my... What an assclown!!! He should like get drunk and make movies - he'd make more money, I bet...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit