The crucifixion of jesus - the first state assisted suicide!

by alice.in.wonderland 59 Replies latest watchtower medical

• shamus100
    shamus100

That iPhone looks uber cool! They don't have them in yet, love. I tried talking the guy into giving me an iPhone 4 in exchange, but he wouldn't budge.

I'd wait for the 4's to come out. Not in Canada yet, eh!

• Mary
    Mary
    shamus said: Isn't someone going to give alice what she wants here? Why isn't anyone responding? You're all so mean with your shunning and all.

Fer crissakes shamus.....I've offered her some damn good deals on the Miracle Wheaties, but she hasn't taken me up on my offer. What more can I do??

• Mary
    Mary
    shamus said: My iPhone crapped out on me - I wanted the iPhone 4, but they didn't have it in yet.

See what happens when you don't buy a Blackberry, oh yea of little faith?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Lookit, Mary.

That was a long time ago - stay with the times, man! You're living in the 60's man!!!

It's not like the botchtower points out all the weird things other churches have done... oh but wait, rules don't apply to the WTBTS, silly!

HEIL MIRACLE WHEAT! I'm eating some now, love.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I have to admit, Mary, you ARE the ambassador of Miracle Wheaties.

I'm also in shock she hasn't bought any.

She's bought everything else.....

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Alice, do you have any ORIGINAL thoughts in your head?"

I engage in creative thinking and come up with unique ideas all the time where I work. Religion is the subject I addressed in my last post. Are you suggesting I invent my own personal God of some sort? There's plenty of those:

http://www.godchecker.com/

We have more Gods than you can shake a stick at. Godchecker's Mythology Encyclopedia currently features over 2,850 deities.

HINDU GODS NOW ONLINE

How many Gods does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: it depends how many arms they've got - and the Hindu Gods have more than anyone. Check out our new INDIAN MYTHOLOGY SECTION.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Blackberry, smackberry....

I love my iPhone. :)

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

What a blessing it is to be free of spiritual bondage to Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion.

Pot calling the kettle black, the WTS if just as much a working part of the empire of false religion and the people enslaved

by this corruption are truly in bondage to Babylon the Great, the Corporate side.

Free yourself from this lying corruption AIW before its too late.

You have been given the "Truth" apply it.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yes, Alice, when I asked if you had any original thoughts in your head, I was suggesting you had invented your own God.

??????????

And thank you for the info on Hindu Gods.

That was going to be my next question. Way to anticipate.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I would take an iPhone over a blackberry any day.

It seems like everyone I know with a blackberry has trouble with it.

Maybe I just know alot of stupid people....lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit