The crucifixion of jesus - the first state assisted suicide!

by alice.in.wonderland 59 Replies latest watchtower medical

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

the one in the back

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

As a JW, or as someone who defends them so vigorously, you of all people should understand the difference between suicide and martyrdom.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'm finding it hard to think of a good reason why you would post paste a comment from someone you obviously don't agree with as a topic for a thread.

• Mary
    Mary

Alice! I'm still waiting for you to order Uncle Charlie's Miracle Wheaties!! Time is running out! But if you call the number on the screen in the next 1260 days, I'll give you an additional 3 boxes: one for you, two for the Cheshire Cat! Yours at absolutely no extra charge!! But I reeeeeally, really need your credit card number! For the love of god Alice, call the number on your screen now!

1-800-I.AM-A.TROLL

• shamus100
    shamus100

HEY!

My iPhone crapped out on me - I wanted the iPhone 4, but they didn't have it in yet.

Anyone planning on buying it?

They replaced my phone without even a question - just syncing it now. :)

P.S. I'm being serious too.

• shamus100
    shamus100

P.S. Isn't someone going to give alice what she wants here? Why isn't anyone responding? You're all so mean with your shunning and all. Could it be that people at JWD have finally got it? I'll wait and see what nitwits will respond.

But onto more important things:

Jeff,

Did you buy that f**king iPad? I was looking at them today - uber cool man! But now they have iPad covers, iPad keyboards, and I imagine iPad underwear as accessories.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"I'm finding it hard to think of a good reason why you would post paste a comment from someone you obviously don't agree with as a topic for a thread."

I always thought the Architect's posts were very funny. It's refreshing to not have to defend illogical Babylonian church doctrines.

w94 2/1 pp. 11-12 par. 13 Divine Teaching Triumphs

Divine teaching triumphs over religious error in every way. As those taught by God, for instance, we do not believe in the Trinity but acknowledge that Jehovah is the Most High, Jesus is his Son, and the holy spirit is God’s active force. We do not fear hellfire, for we realize that the Bible hell is mankind’s common grave. And whereas false religionists say that the human soul is immortal, we know that the dead are conscious of nothing at all. On and on goes the list of truths acquired through divine teaching. What a blessing it is to be free of spiritual bondage to Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion.—John 8:31, 32; Revelation 18:2, 4, 5.

If you'll notice, no one can ever provide an adequate answer to his questions.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Alice, do you have any ORIGINAL thoughts in your head?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Plum tree,

Aren't you sad about my iPhone?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'm not even going to look at the iPads.

Jeff already got me shopping for iPhones. And I just got a kindle as a gift, and I love it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit