Exposing the Sickness: they printed letter to editor on the WT's treatment of Ray Franz in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, Sat.6/12/10

by not a captive 43 Replies latest forum announcements

• chickpea
    chickpea

well done!

directs honor and scrutiny
    to appropriate targets in
    one fell swoop! epic!

well done indeed!

• not a captive
    not a captive

Thanks chick pea.

If you noticemy regular posts you understand how hard it is for me to say anything in less than 250 words. I was up half a night doing it. There are so many ways to approach this matter that it was hard to pick one and pack it into one small pill.

I hope there continues to be echoes of the wrongs that this religion perpetrates in the name of "Truth".

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Job well done

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

not a captive - that was so well done. And thank you for helping expose the evil ways of the WTS. I hope that not only some JWs read this, but many non JWs in your area will read it and ask questions about it next time witnesses knock on their door.

All the best

Hopscotch

• not a captive
    not a captive

My youngest daughter got a text from her gf that she was surprised to see the letter in the paper last night.

I hope she shares it in her church today (and is thoughtful of the perils of all authoritarian religion)--not just the WTS.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Awesome job.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Absolutely brilliant letter ..well done to you Maeve. What a good idea if all of us did it in different parts of the world (those that can I mean)....you've set me thinking ...

Loz x

• crazycate
    crazycate

Excellent!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Great job, Maeve.

Concise, balanced, and hard-hitting.

Syl

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Maeve I have sent you a PM.