Exposing the Sickness: they printed letter to editor on the WT's treatment of Ray Franz in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, Sat.6/12/10

by not a captive 43 Replies latest forum announcements

• Quandry
    Quandry

Awesome job!!

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent job.

• nelly136
    nelly136

classy tribute.

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

nice work getting Ray

s name out into a local newspaper remember if your work helps just one jw than you did your job

• jdhf
    jdhf

wouldn't it be great if lots wrote to papers all over the world with the same message...the consequence would be interesting...good work though Maeve..I felt like I knew him, after reading his book COC and his words finally liberated me from imprisonment and a false life. I wish he were still alive so I could thank him. I wish a TV producer would do a documentary on his life and help others like me to rid themselves of a high control group.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Nice.

• not a captive
    not a captive

Yes, jdhf,

it would be amazing if x-JWs everywhere spoke up--at the very least the echoes of this information would meet them at the doors they knocked on , even if they never read a paper themselves!

One of the horrors of this organization is that they have so many of x-JWs family members hostage. I am not to judge them if they are reluctant to draw fire on themselves--It happens that my own family members are all out.

But there is something about a thing coming out in broad daylight that hits you in a different way.

My oldest son, when he heard the paper intended printing it asked to read my copy of COC and is past page 200--this lad never let me talk to him about religion once he got old enough to raise an objection. My family has some healing to do too.

We do need to set the medicine of truth out as much as possible, little pills that don't look like they can do much. But if it can at least get in their heads a little bit, maybe they will get well enough to leave.

All the best--the best tribute to Ray would be to-----carry on!

• mentallyfree31
  • zoiks
    zoiks

Nicely put!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That was beautiful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit