OK lets just say for sake of arguement, armargedon comes, god wants to know why you left the JW's. What do you say to him?

by highdose 48 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal

I wonder about this as I also wonder what would happen if the witnesses were right and God did expect children to die in hospital rooms.

My response:

God, I am so confused, I don't know what is sound doctrine or not but I feel like your Son revealed you to us. I decided to place my faith in your Son alone and prayed that your Holy Spirit will guide me. I sincerely believed this to be sufficient. Please forgive me.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

"Would you have preferred me a hypocrite?"

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I would say "yes, I also never joined the flat earth society and heaven's gate, so shoot me down".

• Twitch
    Twitch

Yer fly is down,...

• asilentone
    asilentone

you are so funny

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I would ask him why he left mankind. Back in Biblical days he always lead the way but nowdays there are so many religions, ways, and interpretations that it's impossible. I mean I would expect an Almighty God to be able to pave a path for his people that would be completely indisputable and that's not something i've ever seen. And since I've been "out" of the witnesses I haven't met too many people who are in other religions that don't believe they have the one and only true religion too.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If you created all this you didn't need to use old men in Brooklyn or a book to tell me you existed. You could have done that on your own. I waited. Then I started living. Thanks for asking.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

If I ran into "god", I'd ask him what drugs I'm taking and ask if I can get some more.

Then I'd poof him out of existance and take his spiffy chair.

Then the real fun would begin.

- Lime

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

"It is unthinkable of you that you are acting in this manner to put to death the righteous man with the wicked one so that it has to occur with the righteous man as it does with the wicked! It is unthinkable of you. Is the Judge of all the earth not going to do what is right ?"

and

"by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned."

Whose word did I just quote?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I find that I can't even pretend this is possible. The Dub Armageddon doctrine is THAT absurd. It is beyond the confines of my most fertile imaginations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit