• Darth plaugeis
  • DaCheech
    DaCheech

finding the gnat in the winning speech?

kobe haters, laker haters

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

hey, I live near the knicks............ i would never cheer for them though

and the only boston team I've cheered for was the Patriots (and only because they've got brady)

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

What an ass Kobe is....

talking about his "single" coming out in his winning speech?????

LOL, that was Artest!!!! Artest might be more nuts than I thought. He gave a shout out to, "my hood, my psychiatrist." I thought aww man, this dude..... I'm happy for him though. Been a long time coming for him. I feel good tonight. I might just auxillary pioneer next month. Then again......

• flipper
    flipper

Just as I thought- Lakers in 7 . Ridiculous. Kobe is a tool. He wouldn't have won ANYTHING tonight if not for Ron Ron Artest bailing his a$$ out with 20 points ! You think Kobe was classy enough to acknowledge Ron in his victory speech ? Nah, cause he ain't classy.

Artests offense & defense and Gasol's inside scoring won this game pure and simple. Oh, and the refs calling a few questionable borderline fouls on Boston AFTER the Lakers took the lead.

Loved Artest's interview after the game thanking his psychiatrist for calming him down in his play ! At least SOMEBODY on the Lakers gives credit where credit's due ! LOL ! It was classic Ron. Enjoyed it ! Ron Ron is real, Kobe is fake. As a person I mean. Also liked Ron Ron hugging the woman announcer and saying he wanted to sing a song ! That was funny. I enjoy watching an interview with Ron over Kobe ANY day. Congrats Laker fans , I'm sure all the Mafia guys and gamblers across America are happy tonight. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Mr.Flipper what you posted was Truth.com. I'm not the biggest fan of Kobe as a person, although I have to admit he's matured in the past few years as a person. He's getting better. As a player, he's in the top 5 greatest ever without a doubt. Ron Ron tonight is tooooooo real. He's a bonafide nut. There is no denying he's certifiably nuts. I love him for being that way. Who would though 5 years ago or so, that Ron Artest would get a ring?!?!?!?!? I'm happy for Gasol, Odom, and everybody. If Boston would have won, I wouldnt have been mad though. I love their team too. Rondo had a coming out party this playoffs. I smell a contract renegotiation coming soon for him!!

• flipper
    flipper

MISERY- Yeah, very true. I agree that Kobe is one of the , I'll say top 10 players of all time. Huge list of guys out there. He has matured , but still thinks his turds don't stink. Although Ron is certifiably nuts, however he is one of the best team players out there. Ask teams he's been on, our Sac. Kings, Houston, and now L.A. - he has been a model citizen in the locker room and on the court . He's hilarious to watch in an interview- as you never know what will come out of his mouth. He's Jim Rome's ( sports talk show host ) favorite Laker for that very reason - he's real. I'm happy for Ron Ron as it's his 1st ring ! He worked hard to change his reputation and I think he deserves lots of credit no matter how crazy he is in certain aspects.

I do think Boston could have easily won the game also- but their older players ran out of gas at the end I feel. Garnett was a baller- but Ray Allen just missed too many shots and Rondo and Pierce couldn't carry the whole team. It really hurt the Celtics losing their strating center to injury the game before. But credit goes to who it's due- Lakers won it, congrats to them

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    Artests offense & defense and Gasol's inside scoring won this game pure and simple. Oh, and the refs calling a few questionable borderline fouls on Boston AFTER the Lakers took the lead.

he did give a big acknowledgement to the "wonderful spaniard"

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

and by the way, great strategy for Rivers to tell the lakers that he hid money in their own house!

he could have kept it to his team for motivation........... but he had to motivate the lakers too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit