Lakers or Celtics?

by minimus 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

the Celtics SUCK TONIGHT. Did anyone tell them they could finish this tonight. And I bought a 12 pack tonight and a special Cigar in memory of Big Red to smoke when they won. I will smoke it still but not as sweet.

Bruins..... thanks guys. you should of won.

Red Sox.... love you, but it's still early in the year, but I'm nervous.

Pats....... you can never do wrong as far as I'm concerned!!

Revolution....... hahahaha Soccer who F....king cares!!!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh good, a Boston sports fan. So calm, docile, reasonable.... (stop me when you have heard enough lies...)

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

No your right we're dicks

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

See, thats what I love about Boston fans Darth. Total honesty. You own your dickishness....

I am sure we would get along in person, but alas, I can't stand any sports team from Boston since the Red Sox came back to beat the Yankees and the Curse of the Bambino. Since then, I hope a sinkhole swallows Fenway and Steinbrenners ego. I have no idea which is bigger.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

LOL. My wife hates when the Sox beat (play) the Yankees cause every game is 3-4 hrs long. And if we didn't have this hatered for each other teams.... what other team could take their place?? We would get along good. But as you know as a Boston fan, how I must end this.....

YANKEES SUCK

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Alltime Jeff everytime I talk to you I swear I see Steven Colbert in my head. When I read your posts I hear his voice.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Alltime Jeff everytime I talk to you I swear I see Steven Colbert in my head. When I read your posts I hear his voice.

I swear I thought I was the only one this was happening to. Jeff, when I read your long posts, as brilliant as they are, it has a subtle comical effect because of Steven Colbert being your avy.

I feel good tonight. I picked LA in 6, but it looks like its going to be LA in 7.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Every time I read Leaving WT's posts I hear "Get Back".

• minimus
  • DaCheech
    DaCheech

the minute boston started playing defense, they started winning.......... unfortunately the lakers last night decided to play defense too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit