Lakers or Celtics?

by minimus 110 Replies latest jw friends

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Celtics won!!!! I was having a good night too!!! Now I'm irritated.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

My husband is happy. The Celtics won tonight.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I'm in Southern California and my husband and son are pulling for the Celtics...so sick of the Lakers, 3 years in the finals are too much for them

• exjdub
    exjdub
    Lakers. I can't stand the Leprechaun fart machines.

AllTimeJeff,

You always write so well and have thoughtful, insightful posts and I always enjoy them. It's about time you wrote something completely goofy and..well...irresponsible, LOL!! GO LEPRECHAUN FART MACHINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exjdub

PS: Let's just say right here that there has never been a better, or more exciting, rivalry in basketball (and maybe in all sports) Ya gotta love it!

• Think About It
    Think About It

I wish I still liked the NBA! I have to agree with you Zoiks. What happened and when did it happen?

The NBA use to be about team style ball. 60's, 70's, 80's & 90's were great "teams" with Celtics, Lakers, Knicks, Bullets, 76'ers, Pistons, Bulls etc. NBA then got to be about individual players and a one-on-one style of ball with a hip hop flare. I use to be a big NBA fan, but pay it no mind nowdays.

Think About It

• minimus
    minimus

BTT

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

CELTICS

• undercover
    undercover

Celtics

Does Havlicek and Cowens still play? How about Bird?

• minimus
    minimus

74---u r smart, unlike dopey UC.

• undercover
    undercover

I'm more like Grumpy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit