Okay I just got back from the Police department

by troubled mind 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

trouble mind ; i posted a one hour rant on your last topic telling you to go to the police. my post didn't go threw . but i'm back and you did the right thing going to the police. I SPECIALIZE IN PISSING OFF JW'S I CAN'T TYPE FOR SHIT. BUT IF THESE JW'S KEEP SCREWING WITH YOU. JUST PM ME THEIR NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS. AND I'LL GIVE THEM A HEADACHE LIKE THEY NEVER HAD. TRUST ME I'M THE BEST

• Think About It
    Think About It
    IF THESE JW'S KEEP SCREWING WITH YOU. JUST PM ME THEIR NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS. AND I'LL GIVE THEM A HEADACHE LIKE THEY NEVER HAD. TRUST ME I'M THE BEST

Does it have to be a JW? This girl Jenny will not be mine, perhaps you can convince her otherwise. Her number is 866-867-5309. Thanks in advance.

Think About It

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Good news TM. I hope you're feeling better.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Of course, the elders will probably view this as a disassociation letter and an announcement will be read.......

I haven't had the elders calling in several years. If they do, I am determined to give a cheery hello and ask, "Are you calling because there's another change in generation you want me to know about?"

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Thank you mrs jones I do feel a bit better ,but my blood pressure is sky rocketing today !

And Thank You too Judge Fraud your offer is tempting ...but I have to live in this town ..... However i will keep your generous offer in mind if things don't start getting better !

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

I was harassed badly by my congregation when I left. The first couple of years were rough. I live in a small town and went to a big congregation, so I couldn't even go shopping without bumping into a JW who'd proceed to let me have it in public. Not cool.

Best of luck with this. I saw your other post about the letter as well. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. If it works out, I'll add it to my list of suggestions for XJW who want to live in peace.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I was harassed badly by my congregation when I left. The first couple of years were rough. I live in a small town and went to a big congregation, so I couldn't even go shopping without bumping into a JW who'd proceed to let me have it in public. Not cool.

It was the opposite for me. My fellow elders made a couple token attempts to get my family to come back when we first left and whenever we would run into any JW's out in public, "the truth" or coming back was never mentioned. It was almost like they were embarrassed that I figured it out. I never DA'd or was DF'd and for the last 15 years they never came by or even phoned. I was very independent & outspoken and I think it intimidated them.

Think About It

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I know this has been a troubling ordeal for you! But, I'm so proud of you for taking this step.

Maybe after you do this, you can breathe easier. Since you can't send out a certified letter

until Monday, just breathe....Hell, if it were me, I'd put out my "winter decorations" now!! JK!!

Take some time and pamper yourself tonight, you deserve it!

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

TM - good for you in taking something that is causing you much distress, and turning it into a step FORWARD for yourself, taking control back. You'll feel better having sent a letter (even better to have it sent from an attorneys office) and make sure to retain a copy and follow through on filing with the police.

Then, if they ever approach again, have a canned speech at the ready...even posted by the phone, a script if you will. I would suggest something like the following "I am not sure if you are aware, but I inform you now that you are in direct violation of a letter requesting no contact or harrassement. I will be forced to inform the police department, as is their request since they are an involved party from the date of the letter forward. Please keep this in mind when attempting future contact, by yourself or any member of the congregation, for you ARE a united brotherhood" and then hang up. Then do call the police and let them know they've made contact again!

So sorry you are having to deal with this. I'm also sorry I was ever part of those people that are making so many ones here so miserable. Sure there are activists, and those that LOVE the confrontation to stand up for what is wrong about the JWs, but far more there are those that are quiet and trying to rebuild a life, like you, and it's just so unfair.

• little witch
    little witch

Good On You TM!

If someone (or organization) picked on me for over 40 years, I'd be pissed too! Funny how peace is taken for granted, till you don't have any, then it is like fighting to breathe!

I am proud of you for standing up for yourself and for making a little noise about it.

LW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit