DVD "JW's Faith In Action, part 1 Out of Darkness" Omits! Omits! Omits!

by Wasanelder Once 202 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Would like the link also...thank you very much :)

• Titus
    Titus

You have it.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Me too Pretty please And thanks for doing this for us

• Mary
    Mary
    So far this has been a major gloss job.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. They've always whitewashed their own history, omitting all the bizarre doctrines that Russell taught, the Miracle Wheat scandal, all the false dates he had set, that Jehovah lived in Pleadies, that Leviathan was referring to a choo-choo train, that The End would absolutely, definitely come in October of 1914, Rutherfraud's coup d'état of the Organization, his drinking problems and his attempts at sucking up to Hitler, not to mention his 'making an ass' of himself by claiming Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would be resurrected in 1925.

Let's face it: if they didn't gloss over their embarassing history, who would buy their particular brand of bullshit?

• Titus
    Titus

Sent to LBT too.

• designs
    designs

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob ended up opening a Surf Shop by Wind N Sea ............. haven't you ever seen Surfboards by Jacob..

• Pootler
    Pootler

Oh now I have to have the link. I don't know if I'll be able to bear watching it, but I'll have a good go. :-)

Not sure if my address is in my profile, so try: scent of cut grass at gmail dot com. Would someone be so kind? :-)

• andy5421
    andy5421

pm the link to me

• ClassickConcept
    ClassickConcept

Link me please!!!!!

• Titus
    Titus

Andy&CC - sent!

Pootler - you have less than 10 posts.

Could be a GB member.............

I don't know........