EASY WAY TO END IT ALL

by QuitWastingTIME 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

An easier thing, which I wonder why more don't do, and I may try myself at some point, is have some hidden mics on you and record coversation.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

If the apostates are going to pool money to buy something, it should be one of the Brooklyn buildings or maybe Beth Sarim. Then make Dub museum out of it that exposes the REAL history of the Borg. I mean, if most people knew that WT presidents went from Unknown to Crazy to Drunk to Hardass to Crazy to Agent 86 along with all the details they might think twice. We could have robotics and wax figures like a Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum.

Good times.

• yknot
    yknot

I get you..... really....but

Laws tend to frown on non-owners who bug other people's property.

Granted NY is a 1-party state in matters of personal recordings....... which is why Alan F was able to record his conversation with Jaracz about sexual abuse within the Org before the bigger stories began to break via silentlambs.

• sacolton
    sacolton

It would be easier just to get sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The real truth won't only take down WT, but thousands of other denominations.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I kind of like the sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads thing. *G*

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

You could expose them all day but there will always be more than one idiot that wants to believe some else has all the answers.

• Heaven
    Heaven

QuitWastingTime... welcome to the forum. Let us know if you catch up with Bonafide.

why has no one group actually just gone ahead and REALLY exposed it?

Because in the grand scheme of things, JWs are a pimple on an elephant's butt. 7 million globally is peanuts. Most people have no clue who they are and no one except those hurt by the WTS really cares either. We don't have to prove anything... it's all in their literature. They have provided the proof themselves. The authorities have bigger fish to fry.

• tec
    tec

What makes anyone sure that the Governing Body doesn't believe all the WTS doctrines and flip flops. Couldn't they be turning a blind eye, same as everyone else?

I mean, if they came up the ranks like everyone else, then they should be just as indoctrinated as everyone else. Even if they suspect far more than anyone else - being at the top - people can convince themselves of their own lies. No reason to think they're sitting in a room somewhere, laughing about how much money they make, or how gullible everyone is over this newest 'farce'.

Tammy

• agonus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit