I'm so miserable since leaving the JWs

by keyser soze 39 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I pity you for enduring such an empty, pointless life.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

My Dubber family were going to show up at a picnic today, but backed out because they had to do "service". The picnic starts at 1 but I guess they don't want to be rude and show up late. What they don't realize is that they are ensuring that no other family wants to join. Hmmm... there are going to be two extra steaks.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

My dad will no doubt be playing golf all weekend instead of going to an assembly, as he hasn't in years. Golf is a much better religion than JWs.

I keep hoping for my dad...I think he's found the way out of this mess without raising much of a fuss.

No one criticizes him at all about his inactivity, or if they do, he doesn't hear it, he's too busy golfing.

I was also a terrible slave for the Watchtower. There are so many other things to do with your weekend than prostitute yourself on the street for the Snatchtower.

• changeling
    changeling

And then there's Sunday brunch on a sidewalk cafe while all the JW's are at their meetings... what a life!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

well I'm at work now and depending on what gets done may have to come in mon (at triple time) Oh woe is me and my wayward apostate ways!

I love it! Haven't played golf this year looked to get back into the swing come june ;-)

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Yes, sunday brunch is the best! Traveling and not having to find a meeting to attend but enjoying the city...absolutely wonderful.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It is appropriate that you suffer for abandoning pure worship. I pray that your suffering will intensify and include a BBQ and some ice cold beers.

W

• Mary
    Mary

Yes, I too am really miserable since leaving the troof. Take today for example. Instead of sweltering inside an auditorium, sandwiched between Fat Bastard and Kirstey Alley people who really need two seats each and with never enough leg room, I am soooo miserable as I am planning a bbq with shrimp, tenderloin, grilled veggies and a bottle of red wine. In addition to this horror, I'm planning on finishing the planting this afternoon, read a book and take it easy.

• skywho
  • teel
    teel
    ...and take it easy

Take it easy? You heathen! You should never take it easy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit