by gilwarrior 50 Replies latest social relationships

• LaDonnaAna
    LaDonnaAna

LOL Ang,

I knew that, of course. It just looked so damn funny in print

Ana

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

If I was a girl, I'd be Bi, but that's me, a guy, saying 'if I were a girl', and obviously if I actually were a girl I might not say that.

It's just girls are so lush and yummy I can't imagine not fancying them even if I was one.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I am bi, but I have known that I was since I was about 10 or 11, so it is not like I decided I was bi after coming to the board....

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I'm hetero!!

But it sure is fun to cyber-flirt with the likes of Bitter Mango, Xena, Think41self, Mony (I know I'm leaving someone out :o(

closer

Failing is not falling, it is staying down and not picking yourself back up!
  • Joseph Joachim
    Joseph Joachim

Hey Abbadon,

Take the EuroNight train to Zurich and I will make you BI even if you ain't no girl. You can bring your girlfriend along so I too know what being BI feels like.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Had one Bi experience many years ago, but definitely love men. Don't care what others do, as long as you're happy.

April
    "Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Joseph Joachim; I am sure you are a lovely chap, but boys are not my thing.

Last time I was in the 'States I was out with a gay friend at a gay club. She got sort of hit on by this bi guy, and pointed out me, boogieing away on the dance floor, when he asked if she was with anyone. "Oh, is he gay?" he asked. "No" says my friend. "Oh come one" says the guy, "Every guy has a little gay in him. Maybe he's repressed" .

(I think that's funny... what's the point of having a little gay in you? And isn't someone thinking you're gay when you're dancing a really big compliment?)

"Repressed?" she says. "Abaddon is the most open minded person I know" my friend says, "He's a sadomasochist! If he were gay, I think it would have come up in conversation by now".

Sorry to disappoint!

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I guess I'm Bi! If I can't get it for free, I'll buy it.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College

• Sky
    Sky

I have never had a bi-sexual experience...
    I LOVE men, but Im not against trying it ;)
    Kisses!
    Sky

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

well i'm bi but like mango, like to be in relationship with a guy.

it's just that girls are so fun to play with :):)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit