Bisexuality

by gilwarrior 50 Replies latest social relationships

• Mulan
    Mulan

I like my man. I have never looked at a woman that way. I don't have a problem with it, but it isn't for me.

I must admit I was surprised by how many women on this board are bi sexual. Although, technically, it makes them homosexual. Maybe bisexual is more acceptable.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

Mulan,

I must admit I was surprised by how many women on this board are bi sexual. Although, technically, it makes them homosexual.

::scratches her head:: How? If someone just wants a fling with a member of their own sex, but could never have a serious relationship, to me, that doesn't make them homosexual. Might be bi; might be straight and bi-curious. But unless their main attraction is to members of their own sex, calling them "gay/lesbian" doesn't make much sense to me.

Maybe bisexual is more acceptable.

This is defintely NOT true, at least not in the lesbian world. You'd be surprised how many lesbians think of bisexual women as being promiscuous, only good for sex, not worth dating, not worth loving, etc. It's sickening and embarrassing, considering how badly lesbians/gays are stereotyped by straights. It seems like they'd be a bit more open-minded.

I DEFINITELY have a preference for women (about 70/30, I'd say), but there *are* a handful of pretty boys who I wouldn't kick out of the hammock. Wouldn't marry them, probably, or get seriously involved, but I find them very sexy. Some people say that makes me a lesbian. Some people say that makes me bi. Personally, I'm sick and tired of feeling forced to take a label, so I've finally settled on being myself not worrying over the rest.

*Rochelle.

---------
    "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."
    -- Professor Severus Snape, Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone.

• Sky
    Sky

Hey Xena!!!
    YOu promised that flower to me...

snif snif snif....

kisses
    Sky

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

Sky, Xena... your driving me nuts.

• SYN
    SYN

People think I'm gay ALL THE TIME. Even on this board!

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• ItsJustMe
    ItsJustMe

I'm a man fan.

• MoodyBlue
    MoodyBlue

Xena

Lol, if you live close enough to me then we can deflower together ;)

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Well you know I'm not shy about this subject. I do consider myself bisexual. I have actually been with more women than men, which is not saying too much since I only need half a hand to count the men I've been with.

I am however in a committed relationship with Nick for almost 3 years. We will most likely get married and live happily ever after.

I do appreciate what Sunchild had to say about bisexuality and how the lesbian community views it. Although I simply love kissing a woman, and am slighty, no hugely breasts obsessed..... I don't think I love and run. I do only play for now because I am with Nick. My bi-curiousity only came strongly into play as I was leaving the JW's 3-4 years ago. I only had my first full on experience with a woman 1 year ago. I do believe, and many people have told me they see it as well, that if I was single tomorrow I would definitely be in a relationship with a woman before another man.

It all comes down to what makes you happy. Whether you're straight, bi, lesbian, or simply curious you should act in a way that makes you and those around you happy. And no one but yourself should dictate that. Anyone who lived under the JW judgemental regime should appreciate that!

Love ya Xena! And Moody and Sky I need to get to know you in chat! lol

Shauna

• travelboy24
    travelboy24

hello im 24 m....and bi....I am also a JW lookin for people my age to talk about this issue from our life view.

• Swan
    Swan

Most men are bisexual. If they can't get sex any other way, they buy it!

Tammy

(BTW, I'm str8. I love women; but not in a sexual way.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit