Bisexuality

by gilwarrior 50 Replies latest social relationships

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i think women are so gorgeous, i think theyre more visually stimulating than men are....but i couldnt see myself having a relationship with one. i looooooove me some boys. ;)

• Valis
    Valis

Gil is exactly right...about women in general...they don't need us...after all, they can do it bi themselves...*LOL* I know....I've watched plenty of times...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    LOL* I know....I've watched plenty of times...

Hmmm...valis, that sounds an awful lot like wishful thinking to me! ;) :P

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hmmm...valis, that sounds an awful lot like wishful thinking to me! ;) :P
    That's because you've never seen Valis camped out in the bonobo section of the zoo.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

lol @ six!! well, hush my mouth, then! ;)

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Not bi but had some experiences with a woman years ago in college. It was out of curiousity and we both had boyfriends at the time. Regrets? A few, because my boyfriend eventually found out and he then wanted to join us for a threesome!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sadly, I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Sixie! I thought we weren't going to discuss your sex therapy sessions!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Panda
    Panda

LOL... Now I know yah'll will hate me for getting scientific BUT even bi-sexuality may be genetic...yup!

In the 2003 book Nature Via Nurture written by Matt Ridley discusses (among other animal sexuality) the bonobo (similar to chimpanzees) of the south Congo River area (21-23). He calls the bonobo a sisterhood because the females band together and are generally dominant in their society which otherwise looks like any chimps home range and lifestyle.

What binds this sisterhood? Sex! "the bond between two female best friends is cemented by frequent and intense bouts of "hoka hoka", which scientists unromantically translate as genitogenital rubbing." (22)

• Panda
    Panda

SixofNine, I see you've already mentioned the bonobo , so I think you'll enjoy this quote from Dr.Susan Block of her Institute for the Erotic Arts in Beverly Hills (also Ridley, 23) " ' Liberate your inner bonobo,' she urges ' you can't very well fight a war while you're having an orgasm." She also "pledges to share her profits ... [for] bonobo conservation."

So now everyone can mix conservation with sisterhood bonding and save the planet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit