The Great Tribulation soon?

by Kosonen 59 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Is now the time to sell our homes? It's a buyer's market, so I wish Jehovah would exercise greater business savvy, next time.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Someone wake me up when reports are heard of people selling their homes to spend the remaining time serving where the need is great.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

uh oh, I've just realised... we've become ridiculars with our ridicule!!!

• CANEYEBALL
    CANEYEBALL

HELLO,

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. I HAVE A QUESTION - I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE JW 2009 LIBRARY AND AFTER INSTALL IT WORKS FINE, BUT IF I REBOOT OR RESTART

WATCHTOWER LIBRARY SYSTEM FILES CANNOT BE ACCESSED. PLEASE TRY REINSTALLING, AND I CAN UNISTALL THEN REINSTALL UNDER THE SETUP.EXE IN PROGRAM FILES\WATCHTOWER\WT LIBRARY 2009 ENGLISH\WT LIBRARY 2009 ENGLISH

IT INSTALLED WITH AUTORUN.EXE AS WELL BUT SAME PROBLEM...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OR HAVE AN EXTRA CD THEY COULD PART WITH??? I COULD PAY POSTAGE...

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS. IN CHRIST,

MARCELLO [email protected]

MARCELLO

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

NOTHING is coming, amigos.

Stop hyperventilating.

Speak for yourself.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

NOTHING is coming, amigos.

Gimme five..no, two minutes.

• agonus
    agonus

"True. The best action WE can take is to to ding a ding dang our dang a long ling longs."

Until Jesus comes back... to build my hotrod

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Until Jesus comes back... to build my hotrod

Until then, all we can do is ding a ding dang our ding a lang ling longs.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I can't tell if he was being serious or not LOL. Kosovan.

The 'real' group in control, (I'm being very serious too), if you want to know with all the mason symbols on money, country seals, etc, do some research into coin collectors. A word of warning: if you do find them, and if you do find on the outside what they believe in, you may find yourself in a paradox, and not sure if the wild beast is actually Jesus and God and the scriptures as a snare, or the appearance of what it is as the snare. I say this, because if you do find this, you'll perhaps get a preview of whats to come and the deception. Becareful too, there must be a reason there are no conspiracy websites or any mention of these guys.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

if

may

not sure if

if

perhaps

For someone that supposedly has figured out a lot, you use a shitload of weasel words to give yourself an out and are pretty damn vague about everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit