The Great Tribulation soon?

by Kosonen 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi everybody,

Recently I have looked at youtube on interesting topics. I wrote also to all 129 Bethel-homes around the world and suggested them to search on youtube on illuminati, freemasons, 666, New world order, FEMA coffins, FEMA concentration camps, RFID chip, Rockefeller, antichrist.

Very interesting stuff! I suggest you also to search on "the third temple" could soon to be built in Jerusalem. Also "Blue beam" is interesting.

The only thing, nobody tells is how to get saved in the coming GREAT tribulation.

Your brother Kosonen

• JWoods
    JWoods

Soon now, Kosonen. Very soon.

He is coming in the clouds.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I wrote also to all 129 Bethel-homes around the world and suggested them to search on youtube on illuminati, freemasons, 666, New world order, FEMA coffins, FEMA concentration camps, RFID chip, Rockefeller, antichrist.

True. The best action WE can take is to to ding a ding dang our dang a long ling longs.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

It's as near as the door. Maybe even before next year's District Convention. Donate now, while you still can.

• snowbird
    snowbird

It's coming, and if the Message is correct - and I believe it is - it will last for 3 and 1/2 years.

Sylvia

• watson
    watson

Funny you should bring this subject up. Today's "Daily Text" applies. You may want to read. What's neat about the "comment" is that there is SO much that can be read between the lines. The GB loves it like that.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

It's coming, and if the Message is correct - and I believe it is - it will last for 3 and 1/2 years.

What exactly is it? What message?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

OMG! What are we going to do?!?

Oh that's right; same thing we always have.

• Heaven
    Heaven

What exactly is it? What message?

I think mine might be .... "You're fired". I become eligible for retirement in 3 and 1/2 years and at the rate my company is ousting people, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

• bohm
    bohm

It is so close i have stopped shaving! or taking showers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit