The Great Tribulation soon?

by Kosonen 59 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

And for someone who is solid firm in their choice and no answer will make a difference, you sure complain a lot.

I will answer this ONE question you've implied, and see if you actually do anything with it. Let me know.

The name, the hub to them........... n u m i s m a t i c s o c i e t y

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Is there insurance against it?

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

June 1, 1997 WT, page 12, par 7: QUESTION: Why can we have utmost confidence in the faithful and discreet slave?

ANSWER: Modesty on the part of the faithful and discreet slave class…prevents it from presumptuously running ahead and wildly speculating about things…The slave class strives to avoid being dogmatic. Never should we become impatient with Jehovah’s [organization] indiscreetly trying to rush ahead of God. How reassuring it is to know that the channel Jehovah is using … does not do so. It is both faithful and discreet.

LOL

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Get your stinkin paws off me, you damn dirty ape!" [Undercover's comment...]

Shamus, how the heck did you MISS that "Planet of the Apes" line that Undercover 'fed' you??? And then all you could think about was ripping his face off....

Lame comeback, man... Lame...

C'mon, you silly monkey! You can do better than that!

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

"n u m i s m a t i c s o c i e t y..."

Do they repair pneumatic drills???

• undercover
    undercover
    Until Jesus comes back... to build my hotrod

Never trust a junkie...

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Never trust a junkie...

While that's good advice....his message was from the Ministry...

• undercover
    undercover

But Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

But Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet

And Jerry Lee Lewis was the devil

• Heaven
    Heaven

LOL @ Nathan and NVL!

Here's a paper bag for all those hyperventilating:

Paper Bag

For over 130 years now, the Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses have had a 100% failure rate in the fulfillment of their Armageddon prophecy.

With a track record like that, the odds are not in their favour that the Great Tribulation is going to start any time soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit