Sister in my Congregation claims Jehovah always answers her prayers....including her new skirt and shoes for $20 bucks???

by Witness 007 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• peaches
    peaches

JOHN 14...verses 13 and 14....."whatever it is that you ask in my name,,,,I will do this,,,in order that the father may be glorified in connection with the son....if you ask ANYTHING in my name....I WILL DO IT......

spiritual people...who have BLIND FAITH...actually believe this...it is quite scarry when you think about it...peaches--shuddering....

• sspo
  • exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Yeah...those "Jehovah willing" comments are really hard to stomach. Otherwise rational people can be so silly in their reasoning sometimes when it comes to God. I think the reason these kind of comments get to me so much is because these naive folks also believe in the same orginization as I did. So what does that say about me ?

I remember one sister who was aux. pioneering got into a car accident while out in service. She was deeply disturbed by this because she had the idea that Jehovah would prevent anything bad from happening to her while she was in the Ministry. This was a woman who is an RN and who's husband is a Doctor. I wonder what she thought was going on when Witnesses in other lands were caught and thrown in prision while out in the Ministry. ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit