Got a JW Tract on the Toilet Paper Holder at Wal-Mart- JW's Have No Shame

by flipper 31 Replies latest jw friends

• dissed
    dissed

If you are going to use a sticker label, it should be prominent, and a teaser line should be added so there is no doubt why it is there.

Something like, "Find the real truth about the JW's here" or something to that effect that you like.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

I've seen them on the train on the way to work, placed on seats. Some people seem to want to stand rather than flick it on the floor and take the seat. When I see them in the trains it makes want to cringe. Embarrassingly, I used to pride myself on leaving them in the laundromat when I was "new in the troof". Unfortunately I got into a conversation with a woman doing her laundry who started quizzing me about how much I'd "changed" since becoming a Witness. She asked me if I masturbated. I was a young, single guy .. what do you think the answer was? But I was so ridden with guilt I wanted to grab my washing bag and run!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL Mr Flipper, this is making me think of the Revelation book. Remember where it said that the locusts are the stinging message that the org preaches...which torments those who do not take to it!? LOL

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One nice thing would be to cross out the web site address and put www.jehovahs-witness.net in its place. Then, when anyone gets this waste of paper and takes it home, they will think they are researching the official site and will hit this forum--and find out that most people that have been in the cancer were not at all happy about it.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Leaving tracts in a public washroom.....

"Stay classy, San Diego!!!" (Ron Burgundy)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Remember where it said that the locusts are the stinging message that the org preaches...which torments those who do not take to it!? LOL

The biggest curse the WTS has is that the actual Bible limits them. If they could only ditch the word "locusts" and put "cockroaches" in its place, they would have a perfect analogy.

• Heaven
    Heaven

According to Permaculturalist Geoff Lawton, if you have a locust problem, then what you're really experiencing is a 'lack of ground bird problem' or a deficiency in ground bird population. So to solve a locust problem, get some turkeys.

For every 3 kilograms of locusts, you can produce 1 kilogram of turkey.

• undercover
    undercover

Maybe they were reading it and forgot it...

WT publications are kinda like People magazine...designed to be read in 2 to 5 minutes segments while doing something that resembles what you're reading...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've seen a few magazines lying around on the trains or escalators. Isn't April & May the time when JWs come out of hibrination and increase their "spiritual" activity by auxiliary pioneering™? Don't worry. It'll taper off once it starts getting hot and humid outside.

W

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hey yall they dont call them "back issues"for nothing lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit