Got a JW Tract on the Toilet Paper Holder at Wal-Mart- JW's Have No Shame

by flipper 31 Replies latest jw friends

• zoiks
    zoiks

Ha! Nice, Moshe.

Not to hijack the thread, but I just realized I joined the 700 Club on a toilet-related topic. Hmm.

Anyway, awesome going, Flipper!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s are Em-bare-assed to give people WBT$ Literature..

So they wait until your Bare Assed,to give you WBT$ Literature..

Moony 1

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• dissed
    dissed

I just pick them up, take them outside the waiting room and toss them in the can, for a proper death.

• yknot
    yknot

....... sniff.......

At least I have the decency to place them on the edge of the trash receptacle.......

______________________________________________________________________________________

I think I will print some JWFacts labels and do some 'reverse FS' Sunday-- excuse to leave after PT and not get caught doing so!

So when the Sisters retrieve them to place 'fresh ones' the following Saturday they will see the addy. (I already removed and trashed last weeks)

• sherah
    sherah

The dubs are getting sloppy and lazy with placements. I see mags and tracts in restrooms, most govt buildings, elevators, trains, laying to the sidewalk. I even saw them at Barnes and Nobles interspersed with the periodicals, it's insane.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Please refer to JWFACTS.COM

If I was a "worldly person" refer to JWFACTS.com would mean nothing to me. It might just be giving me more dub ideas.

It should say.... DESTRUCTIVE CULT... Please refer to JWFACTS.COM

• bobld
    bobld

Flipper,we all know wt mags are good for wiping shit.Sorry they are not good to rough but lately they have improve the quality.

B

• awildflower
    awildflower

This is so funny flipper! There is a line in a jw book that used to crack my son up all the time. It's not the restroom or stall or toilet, according to this publication I think you meant to refer to it "as the sanitation disposal system", LOL.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Mr. Flipper.... I have read on JWN here where several posters do the anti-witnessing by stamping or writing on the magazines to check out Paul's website at www.jwfacts.com. Pre-made stickers would be a good idea too. It's a great site for sure, especially since it's factual and doesn't get all emotional. I think it's important to let people know the real story before they get sucked into the void. Get them BEFORE the damage is done!

As for me, I really haven't seen any magazines placed publicly. The JWs in my area seem to be very absent. I don't think anyone has been to my place in over a year and the last time was only to stick an invite to the Memorial in my door. Of course, my life is pretty tied up with work and helping my Dad so I don't have the chance to be places that may have magazines placed.

After telling my Dad I wasn't going to be a JW, he hasn't given me a magazine since. I'm ok with that. I find out more online, especially here and at jwfacts.com, youtube, and other sites, than even my Dad knows or is told so I don't really need the magazines.

• sir82
    sir82

That's hysterical!

Some poor pioneer is so far behind in his time, that he's got to count the time he spent on the crapper!

"I'll leave [oof!] a tract here so I don't have to [urrrgh!] stop my time. Glad I followed the wise [whoot!] counsel of the faithful & discreet slave and put a few [aaah!] tracts in my shirt pocket..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit