Got a JW Tract on the Toilet Paper Holder at Wal-Mart- JW's Have No Shame

by flipper 31 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Unbelievable. We don't even get peace in the inner sanctuary of a restroom anymore. I was almost tempted to use it instead of the ---- , I won't say it. So I took LADY LIBERTY's advice from a recent thread . She stated her parents went to laundromats and wrote on the back of magazines " Please refer to JWFACTS.COM ". So- After taking care of business I took the tract and got a pen from a Wal-Mart employee and wrote on the tract, " Please refer to JWFACTS.COM " and returned to my comfortable stall and placed it neatly back on the toilet paper holder. Hopefully someone will read it !

Is it me - or are we seeing these crazed magazines just anywhere and everywhere these days ?? I saw some this morning at a DMV office I clean. I promptly threw them out ! Have you folks been seeing these magazines and tracts left in unseemly places as well ? Where have you seen them left ? And what do you with it if you find this mind control rhetoric ? Look forward to your takes, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I haven't seen any tracts or magazines in at least 2 years. They used to come in my neighborhood regularly but it's been at least 2 years since I've seen any JWs or their literature. What's up around Atlanta?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Maybe some "householder" brought it in just in case they were out of paper. I know it's kinda harsh, but any port in a storm.

• tec
    tec

I've never seen tracts in a public place. Maybe I'm not looking? But I like what you did, Mr. Flipper. Subtle, quiet, but extremely effective if someone does look up JWfacts.

Tammy

• Quandry
    Quandry

At least the tract was in the correct room, where one goes to get rid of ........

It goes to show there is no area of life the JWs don't want to control!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Rule #1: Don't poison your mind by reading these tracts while you pinch a loaf. Not only will you be pushing out good headsmarts with bad headsmarts, it will make your sphincter pucker and force you to strain.

Rule #2: Watchtower tracts will bring on a bad case of hemorrhoids and anal fissures if used to wipe away like filth.

In other words, this garbage isn't even good enough to wipe your ass with.

Do flush it however. Or use it as bird cage liner.

BTS

• Mary
  • Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

LOL!! Great Job Flipper!! I will have to be sure I tell my parents!! They will be THRIILED!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• zoiks
    zoiks

How much time do you think Brother Creative counted for that...placement?

• moshe
    moshe

Hmm, I can remember visiting KH's and leaving MY tracts on their toilet paper roll holders! --1988-1990 time frame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit