Hello

by Thor 47 Replies latest jw friends

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hey there Thor - That is awesome! Give the entire fam our love.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Great to have you both here.

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

Welcome THOR!

• Thor
    Thor

Thanks to all of you! We are excited to be in contact with so many friendly "WORDLY " people. Ha Ha

Mr & Mrs Thor

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Welcom from Australia, great to have you here, good to hear that your exit has gone so well.

Kevin

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome to JWN, Mr. and Mrs. Thor! I am so glad you and your family got out. I hope you both can make some new friends. My parents decided to become baptized witnesses after us kids grew up. Our family has not been the same, in a bad way, ever since that time.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Thor there's a publishing company called Marvel Publishing Inc. that puts out comics about you.

And since you were affected by the Watchtower publishing company, that means two publishing companies only a few

miles a part in N.Y. have had a bearing on your life. Imagine that

One puts out comics and cartoons, the other one puts out similar stories about myths,legends and fairy tales.

Thor deals with Ragnarok, and WTBTS deals with Armageddon.

How's the All-father Odin doing nowadays? Is your brother Loki still up to his mischief?

Glad to have you here Thor!

Never hurts to have another "god" in our corner I guess.

Oh and welcome to you and Mrs.Thor

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome to you both (actually the whole Thor family!) You have much to celebrate!

Love,
    Baba.

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

So nice to hear of your escape from the truely evil clutches of the Watchtower Society. I hope all is well and continues to improve, and I certainly look forward to reading more of your story, in time of course. Welcome Welcome Welcome!!

• tec
    tec

Hello, and welcome! I look forward to hearing more from you and yours.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit