Anyone look at this board while still an IN and ACTIVE JW?

by Mad Sweeney 32 Replies latest jw friends

• inbetween
    inbetween

I remember, years ago I stumbled on accident on this site, read a few posts, and thought, damn apostates, exegarating and telling stupid stories, or I thought, maybe they had some bad personal experiences and blame the WTs for it.

Then last year, I was curious about something on blood, and came to ajwrb.org.

First I thought, cool a site from the HLC, but what i read there confirmed all my doubts and opened my eyes even more,

shortly after I again came to this site, and found so many good arguments against JW beleifs, arguments, some I never heard before, some I refuted the wrong way, and some that I came up with myself but suppressed them, due to thinking, that I do not undertand everything anyway, and have to wait on Jah.

Still technically "in" but mentally free....

• cantleave
    cantleave

I pretty much left (mentally) and simultaneously started reading and posting on here. That was June last year, but I was still going to meetings and was still an elder.

• donnye
    donnye

Yes I am 'in' and 'active'. The posts on this subject have been very enlightening - I wasn't sure at first whether this was an anti-JW site or just somewhere we could share our opinions and experiences. I guess the more accurate website name "anti-jw.net" was already taken. Goodbye all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit