worst privelege ever?

by rockmehardplace 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Some how I don't see JW bros scrapping pubic hairs off toilet seats .

Wow! I wonder how long those toilets went between cleanings if the pubic hairs actually had to be scraped off.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!..

Are Blondie and I,the only ones that did`nt get Shit Jobs?..

I worked in the Kitchens and Concession Stands..When "Real Food" was actually served at assemblys..

Not the Crap Assembly Food I read about here..I mean good quality,cooked from scratch,meals..

Back in the Day..Food at an Assembly,was something to look forward to..

......................... ...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea that sanwich making really sucked. I don't know how I put up with it. Working hours from a early start and usually not finishing until an hour or so befoe lunch.

2nd worst was working the food stands. Yea you would start to see people wandering around right before lunch and then make the stampede right after "amen". The absolute worst attitudes from people when we started to run low on stuff. After a while I stopped volunteering and leaving the stadium for a decent lunch at a restaurant nearby. We were even told not to buy coffee at the coffee house inside the stadium

• Think About It
    Think About It

Taking the monthly literature inventory was probably my least favorite thing to do, besides cleaning the KH when no one else showed up.

Think About It

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    besides cleaning the KH when no one else showed up.

I liked it when no one showed up. It meant I could go out for a beer and burger instead of cleaning and no one would know.

W

• sacolton
    sacolton

Cleaning squad after the DC. Boy, JWs are slobs!

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

This topic to me kind of demonstrates the disconnect and bitterness that comes to most after departing the Org.

I mean, come on folks!

A lot of those things you're bitching about were fun and good times. Don't let your distaste for the Truthâ„¢ ruin good memories.

My favorites:

- Making Kingdom muffins with my friends at the assemblies early in the morning. We used to add double cheese to ours and stick them in a corner off the tray.

- Staying up all night at the Convention doing 'security'. Passed out at 4am on the couch for the drama. We were more of a pain to the real security guards at the Stadium.

- Planting trees at Bethel in the rain with all my friends.

- Working at changing the territory boundaries with the C.O. on a big ass map. Arguing with him where the line should go. It was hilarious.

Anyway, I for one treasure a lot of great memories about my 'privileges'.

And that's all I gotta say about that.

5th

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

lepermessiah!!! yeah my grandpa had to do that, he was an elder and sneeked me back stage when he could! He was so bored back there I bet because I know I was after I go over the excitment of actually getting to see back stage.

sir82 sorry to say man I was so bored at times I would try and count the people that fell asleep in my binoculars but then I would look down at those elders at the stage and say wow how do they do it! I did see one with his eyes shut but he's head was good and steady. ha

• Quandry
    Quandry

Wow, it's a toss-up.

1. Cleaned bathrooms at Assembly Hall. Once had to clean where someone had thrown up all over the place.

2. Regularly cleaned the men's room at the KHall. Yep-bad aim.

3. Pulling weeds at the Assembly Hall in the 100 degree plus hot Texas sun at Rosenburg. Of course, to help out all the sisters that were weeding, brothers drove golf carts around with water.

4. Also scrubbing pots and pans at Assembly Hall build in Daytona, Fla. And that's after cutting loads of onions.

Ah, the memories of free labor for thirty years!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

The one time I ever volunteered at a DC to help clean I stood waiting for this Brother to assign an area for me..........................

15 mins later he gives me three huge sections to sweep. I handed the broom back to him and said " Ha, Blow me "

Near the end of my career as a JW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit