Thanking most of the board

by Valentine 33 Replies latest jw friends

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

(((tina baby))) glad you are back. tra la la!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Glad you're feeling better Tina.

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

Yes, welcome back indeed.
    Sure HOPE youre feelin better T.
    One thing though.
    Is there any danger of your descending into that incoherent, foulmouthed, person you sometimes become ?
    Its most unbecoming of a councellor, and most disturbing for onlookers who dont understand schizophrenia or possess an Arabic dictionary.
    Has your new prescription solved that little contradiction in your personality?

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

"Is there any danger of your descending into that incoherent, foulmouthed, person you sometimes become ?"

lolol! please. don't tell me that when you are pissed of you don't get that way too! [8>]

• Valentine
    Valentine

Im not schizo and Im not a counselor here,just an evryday person.Yep insulting idiots like you are in real danger of getting my mouth asswipe.Have a nice day.Tooo Please stay in the shallow end of th gene pool. PS. I know who you are didnt fool me filthy larry lolol psss(arabic dictionary gave ya away) you really need a new style when playing these games here.lol

Its idiots like you who ruin this place,
    Can ya beleive this twit mango? lolololo

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

gimme a chance!
    Ive only posted 7 times.
    No, Im not aware that I dessend into bad language immediately someone disagrees with me. And certainly I never become infuckinlol coherentbwAAA!!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Tina)))))

I know you've had a rough coupla days. But as much as we humans don't like to admit it...we need each other. I'm glad you let us help you...that's a challenge for me - asking for help. But I'm glad to know I can e-hug, encourage, or argue. But seriously - we all need each other. I need you - not in spite of our differences, but because of our differences. You've been a wonderful friend and I hope I can do a smidgen for your what you've done for me. You have my number.

Love and goat-y hugs,
    Andi

• Valentine
    Valentine

yeah twit =larry' 7x under this name,how about all the past one?> bwaaaaaaaaaaa I wouldnt point a finger about coherence here.You still need professional help hun.T now swats away this bug and ignores

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

See T. (thats a rhyme isn't it)
    You are becoming incoherent.Watch the penduluum swing...back and forth..incoherent,you are becoming incoherent...

but seriously,"everyday" is not spelt "everday"LolOLLOL.
    and what does "getting my mouth asswipe" exactly mean?
    Do you mean you want me to sit on your face?
    LoLOlOLOL>psss!

My Arabic dictionary thing gave me away huh?
    Damn!! Sprung. Okay I'll make you a solemn swear on the Bible deal.
    Reveal my identity.
    If youre correct...I will fess.
    Go Girl.

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

dirty larry

Is there any danger of your descending into that incoherent, foulmouthed, person you sometimes become?
    I certainly hope so! Stuff all this "dearest martha, would you like another cup of tea", "my cat's got hemoroids" crap. Give me a real woman, speaking as free women do anyday over the "don't talk too loud you'll upset the boring neighbours" brigade.

Its most unbecoming of a councellor and most disturbing for onlookers who dont understand schizophrenia and or possess an Arabic dictionary. Has your new prescription solved that little contradiction in your personality?
    Bugger up-tight thick-headed onlookers and gutless lurkers to the depths of bargain basement religion and superficial spirituality. Let the woman speak as nature intends. Tina was trapped in mysoginy and enslaved to the 'be silent in church' mob long enough. You a councellor? don't make me laugh.

Has your new prescription solved that little contradiction in your personality?
    What a narrow minded humourless self-rightious judgmental little prick you are! You sound like one of these souless 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth 'cos my hearts as cold as stone' fruit cakes.

unclebruce, who has never had the least problem understanding exactly what owlie says.

===

Tina: Don't worry about this 'dirty larry' wanker, there's one lurking in every crowd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit