Sexual Repression 101. Pure WT Gold: Wednesday's Daily Text.

by Open mind 88 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

Sex is something all men desire. I say men because well we desire it more. We think with our dicks and not our actual brains. This isn't the case for everybody obviously. I see attractive women all the time at school but I don't automatically want them to automatically meet my hammer.

Someone shouldn't have the power to repress sexual urges. They're apart of life. I understand how the act could be considered "sinful" but to me at least it's not.

To me, Sex is like Europe's song "The Final Countdown". It's the climax.

• d
    d

ALot of the teens in the KH are going to have serious issues later on.

• satinka
    satinka

Just finished reading CoCo's yearning words of passion:

Oh, help me Gawd, I'm burning!

satinka

• d
    d

Freud believed that sexual tension leads to violence. No wonder the Jw's are always so angry.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Can't get out of a marriage that began with a non-courtship.

Can't have any time at all to themselves to get to know each other in order to make a wise choice of mate.

Must have chaparones all the time, even when going to eat at McDonald's.

I was a chaparone for an old couple in their 80's when they went to eat there before they were married.

She was a pioneer and he just got baptized.

• unshackled
    unshackled

From the text:
    The ungodly world in which we live is obsessed with sex. Every day, waves of sensual images are directed at us. We cannot ignore the effect they can have on us. How should young Christians react to this unwholesome influence, which can arouse sexual desire even against their will?

Ironic considering this is the suggestive image of Eve in their latest brochure "Listen to God".

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why does their "fruit" always look like a pear with hives?

• d
    d

Sexual repression is not healthy in any healthy.

• Nambo
    Nambo

I remember a point made in the WT literature about a religious sect that was so obsessed with the evils of money, so against it, that it actually made them allmost worship money in the end, something along those lines.

Now I remember thinking, well, cannot the society see that the exact same thing is happening to them, this time sex instead of money?

I came in the truth in my 20s, I was far more obsessed with sex in the truth than I ever was when I was in the world, what with the not being allowed to mastuerbate, you therefore constantly have whats known as "a full gun", and its resultant permanent hormonal insistance that you procreate.

My yearly secular work reports stated that I was constantly distracted, yeah, working in an office full of young women in mini skirts, constantly going through my mind why I shouldnt look at them and shouldnt think about sex.

I wonder therefore if the scripture that says to deaden your members is actually a command to mastuerbate, because I never found any other way of deadening my member, fervant prayer and even reading the Watchtower didnt help.

Funny I remember one Elder, he was constantly going on about the fact that there is such a thing as phone sex lines, he mentioned them a suspitious amount and I would wonder if his curiousity might get the better of him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit