How I obtained my personal files from Bethel

by jwfacts 123 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

No I don't want my files deleted but if you could please burn the place down next time you get a chance?

THanks in advance

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

Wow....Amazing as usual, Paul!

it is simply a legal, worldly corporation run by men.

Your final sentence on that page of your site says it all. You are just a file in a cabinet in "The Truth".....

• cognac
    cognac
    HAD ACCESS TO SERVERS AND SUCH .... ANYONE WANT THIER FILES DELETED????

How would you be able to delete files now? If you can, just delete all of them, lol.

• carla
    carla

on the publishers card why is there is spot for anointed or other sheep? what is that?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Thank you for doing this. ALL of it. The leaving the borg, the gathering information, forcing the borg to give you your files, and the documenting it on your website. You're an inspiration to all of us.

If anyone discovers any way for Dubs in countries other than Oz and UK to get this stuff, be sure to post it please. Does the borg keep anything relating to our blood documents? Maybe we could get HIPAA law to somehow come into play in the USA.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I read your journey. Thanks for posting. Strength to you. If it helps, your website has been extremely valuable to my exit.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks for all the comments.

WAC, I thought you are a great looking guy until I realised that is Matthew Broderick.

FOYKC, thanks for including the UK law. I will add that to the article and any similar laws from other countries that members may be aware of.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Dude we have similar history...I was disfellowshiped exactly one year after from you...

WT is like FBI they have tones of files of your life

• blondie
    blondie

carla, if a person eats the bread and drinks the wine at the memorial (and is a baptized jw) they are considered "anointed" and it will be marked so. Those who don't partake are marked "other sheep" O/S.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Shortly thereafter, I received a covering letter and corresponding documents from Bethel. The documents are somewhat incomplete, missing my extensive Bethel application and Vow of Poverty.

Their refusal to fully meet their legal obligations reminds me of Luke 16:10:

"He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit