How I obtained my personal files from Bethel

by jwfacts 123 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• peaches
    peaches

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( jwfacts))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• bohm
    bohm

bttt, this thread deserves to be on the hall-of-fame. Thank you for all the time and tears that went into getting this information out.

• besty
    besty

FWIW we got "Hello you are being disfellowshipped" letter, which didn't state the reason or the charges or the evidence or the witness. Just Dear John your ass is outta here.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Besty, I didn't realise you were still in. It is quite a feat you lastest so long, considering everything you have managed behind the scenes. I am surprised they sent you a letter and did not just advise you by phone, or not at all. They were very cautious about putting anything in writing for me.

I would love so see the letter and post it in my article as a sample form - with your personal details removed.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Besty, sorry I totally misread your comment, and now realise your letter was from a couple of years ago. Anyway, I would still love to see the letter.

• lesabre
    lesabre

did you turn in time for pie making?? lol.

i'm actually quite shocked at how much they wrote in those letters!! i guess i just thought they just sent the next congregation your time sheets. wow. ( i once stumbled across a box of time sheets in the back room when i was a kid. none of the elders kids EVER turned in time. and the few times i handed in "0" i got glared at by big bad elder man. so my mom told me to lie and always turn in a few hours every month. LOL!! ) anyways.... i hope there's a loop-hole in the u.s. so we can get ours. it'd be interesting to say the least.

• etna
    etna

Wow. I can't beleive these elders or whatever they are. I've left you a message and my phone number. Hope we can catch up.

Etna

• yesidid
    yesidid

In case anyone missed this.

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sabastious
    sabastious

Wouldn't the acronym be BTTB for this forum :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit