What's your Favorite TV show of all time?

by serenitynow! 66 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Columbo

Perry Mason

I could watch both over and over.

P.S. I forgot one - *M*A*S*H*

• Heaven
    Heaven

Don't think I could name just one. I presently don't have a TV so I catch shows on YouTube when I have time. Some of my faves are:

MacGyver, Equalizer, Neon Rider, WKRP, House of Frightenstein, Party Game, X-Files, Millenium, Criminal Minds, Star Trek (all of them), Sesame Street, Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour, The Wonderful World of Disney, The Andy Williams Show, Bionic Woman, Six Million Dollar Man, Charlie's Angels, Rockford Files, Macleod, Hart to Hart, Dead Like Me.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

What is my Favorite TV show of all time?

If I could only pick one, it would have to be the original Star Trek.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Heaven,

Most of those are my favorites, too! Loved the 70's and 80's Saturday morning cartoons And the 70's Sesame Street and Electric Company was awesome!

• peaches
    peaches

seinfeld,,,,comedy central,,,,,any shows with humor.....i just love humor,,,sarcasium....the list goes on.....

• choosing life
    choosing life

Seinfeld would have to be number one.

Currently I like Fringe and The Big Bang.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Heaven,

Most of those are my favorites, too!

White Dove... that's way cool!

One of my fave Sesame Street bits, going back YEARS! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX1h4_OGJ8k

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

The first eight or so seasons of The Simpsons can't be beat for me. But I'm also very fond of South Park, The West Wing, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (cheesy, I know), Futurama, King of the Hill, Mary Tyler Moore...a bit of a weird bunch, but there you go. :)

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I can't pick just one, so in a 4 way tie: Arrested Development , Seinfeld , South Park , Family Guy

• stillajwexelder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit