What's your Favorite TV show of all time?

by serenitynow! 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Mythbuster
  • poppers
    poppers

That's a hard one because people change over time and each era's uniqueness factors into what you'll like. From the 60s I like Twilight Zone, Bonanza, Laredo, The Avengers, Route 66, and Star Trek. From the 70s there was All in the Family, Mary Tyler Moore, The Carol Burnet Show, The Bob Newhart Show, and Barney Miller. From the 80s there was Hill Street Blues, Wise Guy, and Twin Peaks. From the 90s there was Seinfeld, Cheers, and Friends. Now we have Monk, The Office, Law and Order, Law and Order - Criminal Intent. I can't in good conscience put one of these above all others.

• tec
    tec

Mythbuster - Cute...

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Seinfeld was the best.

Now I really like My Name Is Earl.

Kinda feel like him having a list of all those I judged and Preached to, I feel I should track them down and make it right.

But then I come to my senses and say .............. ahhhhh screw them.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I guess mine is taken, hands down, Seinfeld!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

King of Queens and I love Lost!!

Starting to get into Modern Life.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

The original Outer Limits.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Mine are so odd that if I posted them my Dub family and friends would be able to ID me. So, I'll give one that's in my top ten but not AT the top:

Arrested Development

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

In the early 50's, I liked that late night show called 'Test Pattern'! You could go to sleep and when you woke, pick up right where you left off. It was a little boring but I could multi task and still get my Watchtower studied.

Outaservice

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Captain Nice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit