What's your Favorite TV show of all time?

by serenitynow! 66 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

It's hard for me to pick from 3 of my favorites written and produced by Norman Lear: All in the Family, The Jeffersons and Sanford and Son.

LRG

• petitebrunette
    petitebrunette

I'm loving the new Modern Family...very funny!

• JRK
    JRK

MST3K

JK

• serenitynow!
  • restrangled
    restrangled

I still love All in the Family, and whats so funny is that the "Archie Bunker" attitude has re-emerged big time in this country and he would be considered a perfect card carrying member of the extreme right wing, Fox News watching American.

Also love the Sopranos and Seinfeld.

"House " isn't bad either.

r.

• littlerockguy
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Doctor Who.

Other top shows for me: Columbo, Welcome Back Kotter, Connections (I love anything with James Burke....I had a crush on him like I have one on Michiu Kaku), Cosmos, The Jeffersons, Texas ('80s soap opera), Fraggle Rock, It's Your Move (great show with Corey Feldman and the guy who played Steve from Married With Children), ST:TNG, Seinfeld, X-Files, MadTV (mainly '98-'02), MST3K, Sex in the City, Monk, Stella, Wonder Showzen, and my recent favorite, Breaking Bad.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hey anyone remember the New Shmoo? I just had a laughing fit watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYT3zezajOM

God, what I had to watch for Saturday Morning Cartoons....but I loved them all for their utter goofiness. And Robert Smigel does a great job spoofing them.

• man in black
    man in black

\\Batman and the Green Hornet,,,, both from the 60's

• restrangled
    restrangled

Little Rock Guy....Thanks for the laugh.....it hasn't changed much has it????

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit