Former CO Willis Bentley

by Rejected 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Did he do the pizza parties for you too Charlie Brown?

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

He made it fun.....

even if you didn't agree with him.....

We had many Parties with him...(When it was ok to have gatherings)

He was my Pioneer School Conductor....... with some "Annointed" whom I forgot....

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

bump. Anyone know him?

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I was told this by another Witness:

"According to a circuit overseer, who had Willis Bentley when he was in New Jersey, Willis Bentley is no longer serving as one of Jehovah's witnesses, he left the truth years ago and started his own church. What the CO told me is that the reason he left had something to do with when the Branch stopped allowing them to write their own material and started providing them with outlines, he did not elaborate further as to what kind of church, this happened while he was still in New Jersey, I am not sure if that is where it happened. Unfortunately that is all I know about the subject. This was around 2000."

• steve2
    steve2

started his own church

This is exactly what they accused Ray Franz and Ed Dunlap of doing. So not true. It's a typical misrepresentation of daring to get together with friends to spread poisonous apostate stuff.

"Oh look! He's so self-important leading people away to become his followers.

Heard it so many times before - hardly ever the case.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

He probably just decided he couldn't take the BS anymore so he left.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Steve2- I remember there was a DO in Australia who ended up giving Wt the 1 finger Salut. The rumors that started about him. Anyway a year or two back he posted on here to set the record straight. From what he said, as apposed to the circulating rumours at the time was quite different. NB// I won't name him - as I'm sure he himself and those locally will know who he is. He was also quite a good guy as well. Love you man love you.

• krismalone
    krismalone

Joe134cd,

Under what name did this former DO post here? I'm interested in reading his post.

• wozza
    wozza

joe134cd - I'm not sure how to transfer a link on this site but I'll try ....nup won.t work just do a search on this site to a topic involving the name joe sleiman - the spelling is incorrect i think but it should lead to what you are looking for

• wozza
    wozza

Wrong so wrong try again .........................https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/289012/does-anyone-remember-district-overseer-joe-slaiman

success I think

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit