Former CO Willis Bentley

by Rejected 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rejected
    Rejected

Is he on this board? Does anyone know the reason he left? What denomination is his church?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have never heard of him, but I would like to know more about him.

• blondie
  • Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Bentley left????? OMG Thanks blondie for the link the second I heard his voice shivers went up my back. He was the LAST PERSON i would expect to leave the CULT. He has been at my house hundreds of times. He was my Pioneer School overseerer. Everytime he visited our hall he made a special trip to try and get my mind right. I never fell in line like I should have. I loved him but at the same time thought he was full of shit also (if that makes sence). He read a list of rock bands JW's should never listen too (beatles, beach boys, simon and garfunkle). He was also one of the best basketball players I ever saw and he was in a suit!!!!! I'm Shocked Stunned Is he on this board I want to talk to him. Even if you didn't agree with him you couldn't help liking him. He was never afraid to tell Elders you are WRONG!! and this was in front of others I LOVED IT! I know for a fact he would remember me. DUDE IF YOUR HERE.. I"M BUYING THE FIRST ROUND!!

• sherah
    sherah

Wow, I'm stunned. He served my circuit in the early 80's. He was really cool and down to earth, loved by all. I'm happy he escaped.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Darth plaugeis

Please, try search and introduce him to JWN Site. I think Willis Bentley is around the corner. In this information age, finding people should not be a difficult task. For a start, please read this NY Times article for practical idea on how to find a lost friend.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/25/technology/personaltech/25basics.html

Good luck

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

This link to older thread started in 2001, discusses good and bad CO's based on viewer's interactional experience with CO's in a real life setting.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/6496/1/Favorite-least-favorite-COs

• asilentone
    asilentone

Scott77, I am not going to look for Willis Bentley in 20 pages of that thread, tell me which page, Thanks!

• blondie
    blondie

Silent, I've looked at that thread and it is just his name listed but no information.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Blondie, you are correct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit