Former CO Willis Bentley

by Rejected 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Willis Bentley: Does anyone know the reason he left? What denomination is his church?

I missed the information regarding the departure of Willis Bentley and his, evidently, joining another church.

Any upadate? Please and thank you.

• sherah
    sherah

His current whereabouts haven't been confirmed by anyone. I'm interested myself.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thanks sherah.

His current whereabouts haven't been confirmed by anyone. I'm interested myself.

I am mostly interested in any information concerning his departure. I must have missed the original post about his departure (and can't find it via "search").

Is it known for certain that he departed?

So, while I have some interest in his current whereabouts, I'm mostly trying to simply confirm that he actually left the organization.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Incredible speaker, very funny like listening to Bill Cosby give a talk. Didn't he give one based on Col 3:23 and say "Are you serving Jehovah whole souled? Or is there a hole...in your...SOUL?" that was awesome...

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LOL He took me under his wing in the early 80's.......

Would love to have a beer with him today!!!!

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Willis Bentley???OMG I still have stuff he gave me in Pioneer School. If anyone finds him....

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Kinda bumping this to see if anyone knows if its true. He was one of the kindest, most down to earth CO's that ever existed.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

2'd IT!!!!!!!!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what rock bands did he like then?

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    what rock bands did he like then?

From what I remember...........only Kingdom Songs LOL

Share this

Google+