Let's Talk Baseball ! Who's your Favorite Team ? Love My S.F. Giants !

by flipper 240 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

At this instant, the Yankees are ahead 5-1 in Game 5.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore?gid=301020110

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    ....these arrogant East coast teams like the Phillies & Yankees
    ....proper respect ....

I could almost go along with that, especially with the Yankees. BUT IT'S JUST BASEBALL! They PLAY ball!
    They scratch their jocks and spit and all that stuff. I mean, I love the game, but it's just a game.

LOL- Just getting your goat. Yeah.... a goat is what caused so much trouble in Chicago.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I cannot help but love those stripes!!

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

OTWO...They scratch their jocks

Why do they always have to readjust when the camera is on them?

• flipper
    flipper

LEAVING WT- Thanks for the update on the Yankees. These guys are gripping because it's do or die for them now ! LOL ! Win or see ya next year !

OTWO- Yeah, I know it's just a game. Still the Yankees fans have been spoiled for so many years because the Yankees ALWAYS win ! So it would be nice to see some OTHER teams other than the Yankees in the series this year. As for the goat curse - maybe the Chicago Cubs owners should rid themselves OF the goat curse by having a special " goat appreciation " day next year and invite ANYBODY who owns goats to bring them to the game . You know, make special seating arrangements for the goats- stuff like that ! It would lift the curse and they'd win a world series perhaps !

MAGWITCH- You know with guys like A-Rod & Derek Jeter - dudes like that are so active in off the field activity- they'll ALWAYS be readjusting or scratching their jock ! LOL ! Just ask Madonna, Cameron, etc. etc. ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

It was a nail bitter tonight Flipper!! Nice win Giants :)

• flipper
    flipper

TRUTHSEEKERIAM - Hey, thanks for the congrats on the Giants winning. I appreciate it. It was a emotionally & mentally tiring game for sure !

Phillies got Uribeized & Posyized tonight ! That young catcher of ours is mature and older than his 23 years for sure ! 4 hits , tags a runner out at home on a throw from the outfield and handles all these awesome pitchers like a veteran ! He acts like he' s been in the league 10 years !

Just 1 more win and we go to the World Series ! My prediction - Lincecum takes us to the promised land tomorrow ! Clinch it at home baby ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Flip, I got home late and tuned in time for the last inning. When Uribe connected, everybody knew it was over. If Tim L. pitches tomorrow like he did Thursday two weeks ago, the Phillies are in for a rough night!

• poopsiecakes
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I agree poopsiecakes!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit