Let's Talk Baseball ! Who's your Favorite Team ? Love My S.F. Giants !

by flipper 240 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

awww Beks - sounds like you're in the midst of a helluva party!!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Well, I'm outside the City. I did live there for a couple of 49er wins though. They must be going nutz right now.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Beks, is that logo available on a tie-dye tee shirt?

Awesome series, congratulations to the Giants and their fans! Time to call my suster in SF...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh GL!! You know it is! One of my favorite shirts, wore it literally to pieces. That was a long time ago though.

• flipper
    flipper

Yeah BABY ! Wow ! How do you say World Champion San Francisco Giants !!!!!!! ???????? I'm so stoked I could give you ALL a bear hug as WELL as my wife !!!! LOL ! Now we can eliminate 56 years of torture and celebrate this series for Willie Mac, Will Clark, Barroid Bonds & all the other Giants greats who came close to winning the big one but fell a little short ! With this young powerful pitching staff - I can see the Giants doing this again in the years to come ! I truly feel the rest of the teams TOTALLY underestimated the Giants . Hey, that's cool. My team cherished being the underdog and coming in under the radar. I bet next year those same teams won't take us for granted ! Wednesday is the parade ! I wonder how many S.F. fans will attend ? 1 million perhaps ? Should be awesome ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

So HAPPY for San Fran, Mr. Flipper and Lincecum!

CAN WE START TALKING BASKETBALL NOW???????

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Congrats SF.... One Question I have... is Your Long Haired Pitcher the kid from Dazed and Confused?

I'm sure everyone Mentions that right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1x125YT3hk

• zarco
    zarco

It is funny that female friends think Lincecom is a hottie, I don't see it, but damn that guy can pitch. He had no-hit stuff last night.

The parade is tomorrow! All the way down Market to City Hall.

See you there, Mr. Flipper:)

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Zarco - Isn't it a long ways to go from New Zealand to San Fran for a party?

• zarco
    zarco

It is a long flight, but I can't miss this party:)

It starts at 11:00. I will be in the park in front of City Hall with my District Convention badge... I mean Giant's cap on :)

Speaking of New Zealand .... gotta love HBO's Flight of the Conchords

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit