Let's Talk Baseball ! Who's your Favorite Team ? Love My S.F. Giants !

by flipper 240 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

And they are now in 1st place in the N.L. West with a 6-1 record ! And the hated L.A. Dodgers are in LAST place ! I'm lovin' life ! In the immortal words of Shaquille O'Neal , " Hey Dodger fan, tell me how my a$$ tastes ! " My S.F. Giants have the best starting pitching staff in the major leagues - in my opinion , and our bullpen is no slouch as well. Yes- we have some older hitters - but they are balling right now and we have several young guys, i.e. Sandoval, Uribe , Bowker who seem to be off to good starts . So who do you like this year in Major League Baseball ? Let's talk B-ball ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Detroit Tigers!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

TIGERS!!!

Listening to them right now. 2 of my biggest world series dis-appointments were of course the tigers loss in '06 to a friggin team they swept during the regular season. The other was when the Giants lost game six to the angels and than lost the series in game 7. They had that one in the bag and blew it.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Atlanta Braves!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Cards...

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Red Sox

GOOO SOXXXX afta tha game we can jump in the caa and go the baa and have a beya.

Not a band wagon fan A TRUE BOSTON FANN!!!!!

Go PATS TO!!!!!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

At the risk of embarassing myself:

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Yay Darth - another true fan!! I've loved the Sox since '85.

I don't have a problem with the band wagon jumpers but there's a depth that longtime fans have that they just can't get...

• zoiks
    zoiks

Red Sox fan here too!

Lived through the Sox fan hell for years, cried in 2004 when they beat the Yankees and again when they won it all.

Let's go Red Sox!

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Huge Colorado Rockies Fan!!!! They will be going all the way this year!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit