Question? Mayan/Baktun/144000 cycle/2012??

by mind blown 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• mind blown
    mind blown

I recently ran accross this info. From what I gather the 21st century will be indeed be an interesting time...... if anyone knows anything more.....It would be truly appriciated..... Thank you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baktun

http://infiniteplaythemovie.com/why_144.aspx

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

On 12/21/2012 I am going to roast a whole pig, and throw a bitchin' bacchanal of a party. On 12/22 we'll be lamenting the indigestion and hangover. You wanna come?

BTS

• bohm
    bohm

mind blown - if you add numbers to numbers, you get new numbers. thats about the length of it.

My advice would be to promise yourself you wont worry about this stuff if nothing happends in 2012.

• Bystander39
    Bystander39

Did anyone notice that that was mindblown's Post 12 of 12 - Maybe s/he want to have a topic relevant to her/his post count.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Funny...it is the 12 of 12 posts.....I couldn't have timed it better....lol.....

I'm not worried....I'm learning a lot of things.....seeing things in New Light ....lol.....I don't think the Mayan numbers are mere numbers....though they couldn't save themselves from their own prophetic pronouncements... is interesting to me.....as well as Moses not taking his people to the promised land.....because of his error....I dunno....really.....just keeping out of religion as a whole......but keeping my love a God moving forward...and trying to learn as much as possible.....by the way..I LOVE PIG....yummy.........no indigestion please.....I'll bring the Bromoline.....

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Are you drunk?

• mind blown
    mind blown

Are you of simple mind?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Are you of simple mind?

Not so much so that I believe in Mayan fairy tales. How about you?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Pure bunkum I'm afraid. Where are the Mayans now? Did they foretell their own demise?

• mind blown
    mind blown

The thing is, with all the "superior knowing" they had for their time.....they couldn't stop the their own demise....they didn't, however, foretell their own demise.

The funny thing is.....I'm not a Dub sooooo I can believe any thing I want to.....I'm also free to tell you to F**K Off...... I was just asking questions....hmmmmm.....sounds familiar........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit