Did You Ever Want To Tell An Elder To Go "F" Off???

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• rich5678
    rich5678

this elder called me and asked have i talked about jehovah to others while my mom was recovering from an open surgery. i wanted to tell him to go to hell...

• The Finger
    The Finger

Many times and i had many arguements some in the hall. I even had 20 people ready to walk out of the Sunday meeting if a certain Elder took the platform. He didn't.

• LV101
    LV101

Yes - told one to get his kid psychiatric help and previous to this not to be lying about leaving messages he was at my front door by sneaking in via a witness worker in my community because I have security cameras and will take necessary action (the bufoon didn't think about this) and this is private property/gated and they are not allowed. Also - in so many words turned my head and walked away fast when another one was calling my name and trying to get my attention at public venue - he clearly got the message.

Told another one in different hall if I heard his mouth flapping what I do/don't allow my kid to do (dance, art, sports, ballet) I would get legal action involved - this particular power family thought they controlled the circuit - told the same thing to the despot individual I studied with but didn't threaten her w/legal - I was scaredy-cat at the time.

Told an elderette if she "eff'd" with me I would "eff" with her.

Told one not to be asking me for money when he's pimping $$$ for a lazy pioneer or anyone else - I wasn't even baptized at this point. She and her loser family had totally bamboozled this idiot elder when the other body of elders had voted against assisting her. To this day when I run into a few I inquire as to which clergy class member is pimping these lazy people.

There's more but I don't want to think about it. Life is too beautiful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit