Did You Ever Want To Tell An Elder To Go "F" Off???

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Sure..especially one I worked for.

Well, he told me to go to hell once, so I returned the favor. LOL

He couldn't exactly tell on me for that, since he started it, now, could he?

• peaches
    peaches

yes,,,,,i felt like it and i did it....

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

My husband and I give the middle finger salute every time we drive by a KH. LOL Or see JWs out in service.

• fokyc
    fokyc

YES! I also told one in front of another that he was the biggest liar I had ever met!

Strange that they have never returned, I wonder why?

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I left quickly because I realized I'd have beaten the sh*t out of 2 at my kh for hassling my wife.

What would have been the point of going to jail for assault?

• minimus
    minimus

A guy came into our Hall when I was in my first KH and screamed to Brother Elder that he knew he was "fuc#ing my wife" , in front of all the horrified congregation. Soon thereafter the elder got deleted, divorced and I got appointed as a MS and became the school Overseer, his old job.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I've wanted to many times, but never have. It's just not me. I don't speak to people, in general, that way.

• minimus
    minimus

I don't either (usually).

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    A guy came into our Hall when I was in my first KH and screamed to Brother Elder that he knew he was "fuc#ing my wife" , in front of all the horrified congregation. Soon thereafter the elder got deleted, divorced and I got appointed as a MS and became the school Overseer, his old job.

And how much did you pay this guy?

• minimus
    minimus

It wasn't MY wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit