Did You Ever Want To Tell An Elder To Go "F" Off???

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

There are some very irritating elders that I've known in my years as a JW. The ones that are most intolerant are always the biggest jerks!

Have you ever wanted to tell an elder to eat sh*t and die?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I screamed at one over the phone one time and told him he was being a jerk ! ........I was sooooo mad and it felt good !He just ignored me after that .

I also raised my voice to two brothers that called my husband ,my son ,and me into the back room to go over some old business that had already been dealt with with two OTHER Elders . They had not communicated with the other two brothers and were rehashing something we had already taken care of ....my husband kept saying calm down dear , calm down ......I guess my out spokeness was embarrassing him ,but afterwards he admitted I said everything he was thinking . The Elder apologized to me though .

• flipper
    flipper

MINIMUS- I actually called the 2 elders " a$$holes " in 2007 when they informed me of being DFed in absentia because of not attending their JC meeting a few months earlier. I told them I was appealing the decision and to " Get off of my porch and just leave you a$holes ! " Then my dfing decision was overturned a month later by the appeal committee. Might have been the first person to have it overturned- yet still have called them a$$holes ! " LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• minimus
    minimus

I told a former Bethel elder that he was an "ASSHOLE"!!! He was pious and self righteous. He came from Bethel and had not been reappointed yet yet was always critical.....and that face! I couldn't stand him! He never said anything in return except, "That's nice".

• shamus100
    shamus100

I stood up and gave one the finger. It felt GREAT!!! It was at an outdoor patio... and he was driving by, staring.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Sure I used to do it all the time when I was out and my wife was still in. What? You thought I was just a jackass online? Nope this is all me baby!

• shamus100
    shamus100

What? You thought I was just a jackass online? Nope this is all me baby!

Waaahoo!

Loooove the self-actualization!!

• minimus
    minimus

I drive into NYC and see the Kingdom Hall before I get to the George Washington Bridge. I customarily salute the building with my middle finger ---and I laugh everytime.

• shamus100
    shamus100

MINIMUS!

I thought I was the only strange character that did that...

I do it each and every time. I always get that fluttery feeling in my stomach too...

• minimus
    minimus

"F U" has come out of my mouth too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit